Fabricio071
Fabricio071
  26 maja 2011 (pierwszy post)

może mi ktoś to sprawdzić i poprawić błędy pzdr

I live in a block, we have three-roomed flat containing a kitchen, a toilet and a bathroom, I have a room together with my sister, our room is large, the walls are painted yellow, on the right there are our beds and on the floor is white carpet. In my parent's bedroom there are two windows and balcony door’s.The walls are painted light blue.There are a large bed, a computer and is a huge TV and a DVD. In bathroom on the right side is the washing machine, a bath and shower on the left. In the kitchen is a large refrigerator and microwave on segments, there is also a large table with four chairs.

MotylekRapi
Reputacja: 0 | BluzgometrTM: 13
MotylekRapi
  27 maja 2011

I live with my family in a block. We have got three-roomed flat containing a kitchen, a toilet and a bathroom. I share a room with my sister. Our room is large, the walls are yellow. On the right are our beds and on the floor is white carpet. In my parent's bedroom there are two windows and balcony door's. The walls are painted in light blue. There is large bed, a computer, a hudge TV and a DVD player. In the bathroom there's a washing machine and a bath on the right and a shower on the left. In the kitchen is a large fridge and microwave on segments. There is also a large table with four chairs.

Tylko teraz nie kumam skąd trzypokojowe mieszkanie skoro masz: kuchnie, łazienkę, pokój rodziców i kolejny pokój(twój i siostry).

If you don't wanna be my best friend then why am i still in your bed?

Dyskusja na ten temat została zakończona lub też od 30 dni nikt nie brał udziału w dyskusji w tym wątku.