PaauLin
PaauLin
  8 lutego 2011 (pierwszy post)

Praca została napisana, lecz pilnie potrzebuje kogoś kto mi ją sprawdzi i poprawi błedy

adra1992
adra1992
  8 lutego 2011
Konto usunięte
Konto usunięte: Praca została napisana, lecz pilnie potrzebuje kogoś kto mi ją sprawdzi i poprawi błedy

I gdzie ta praca? :D
asexualna
asexualna
  8 lutego 2011

Dawaj to sprawdzimy.

PaauLin
PaauLin
  8 lutego 2011

SHOT IN 10?

In the building in which at one time she has located the restaurant so as "Bistro" he was opened new club about intriguing name "Senso Dance Club". Opening the club was into yesterday Thursday at 9 p.m. However after at 5 p.m people started gathering under the club. Everyone elegantly dressed because to the club they aren't letting in sport shoes.

On the first event to Senso Club they invited of the best DJs in the country like DJ Alex and DJ Pablo. On the event appeared celebrites such as : Tede, Patrycja Kazzadi and a few famous models. The leaflets were being handed out in the neighbourhood. In entive city inhabitants Gdańsk attacked bigs, red posters advertised new club.

During great opening guests welkomed red carpet and the boss of this club with 6 waiteres in tasteful waistcoats. When stuck the 9 pm waiters offered for guests champagne. Moments later there was a show with fire. When people entered to the club and they used with free clookrooms,guests got to like tjis local. Inside of the club is very modern and colorfull. The play of lights causes the nice impression. Plazmas, DJs, five vip-rooms, four bars, nice barmaids and handsome bartender - it is what the today's customer expects. Senso Dance Club it's now password tjis city.

So, if you are addicted from the trende arising. Do you like great party in clubs rhythms. Don't still at home only come on ul.Zaciszna 44 to Senso Club and spend the best night in the your life.

Dyskusja na ten temat została zakończona lub też od 30 dni nikt nie brał udziału w dyskusji w tym wątku.