PrzyjdzNaChwilke
PrzyjdzNaChwilke
  20 grudnia 2010 (pierwszy post)

Few month ago I've met very strange person. When I met her she was very strange, but late I've change my mind about her. She's name Kinga, is older. She is of average height. Her round face is framed by a mass of wavy red hair.
Generaly speaking she was making everything wrong. When the weather was boiling she wore black clothes. I asked her why she wear black clothes. She answered me that she want be oryginal, she don't want look like other. But when weather was very cold she wore only T-shirt. She wasn't going with us to the cinema because she like reading books. She wasn't going to the party because she always go sleep about 6 pm. When I want to go with her shopping, she told me that she like play football with boys. All free time she played football. In shool she sat only with boys talking about sport, and sports news, when we were talking about fashion with girls. Late she told us that she don't have mobile and computer because she like talking with people live. Always she did that what she think is good, we couldn't take her anywhere if she wasn't 100% sure. But she was very nice and friendly preson. She always help us, because she learned very well.

przetłumaczy ktoś to? :
Podziwiam ją za to, że do końca była wierna swoim ideałom. Mało jest takich ludzi na świecie.

z góry dzieki za sprawdzenie :piwo: ;)

bursztynek162
bursztynek162
  20 grudnia 2010

pare miesiecy temu poznalam dziwna osobe. kiedy ja poznalam byla bardzo dziwna ale pozniej zmienilam o niej zdanie. ma na imie kinga jest starsza. jest sredniego wzrostu. jej okragla twarz jest otoczona burza rudych wlosow. Mowiac czynila wszystko zle (jakos tak) gdy bylo goraco nosila ciemne ubrania. mowila mi ze chce byc orginalna, nie che wygladac jak inni. ale kiedy bylo zimno zakladala tylko podkoszulke. nie chodzila z nami do kina poniewaz czytala ksiazki. nie chodzila na imprezy poniewa zawsze kladla sie spac o 18. kiedy poszla z nia na zakupy powiedzial mi ze lubi grac w pilke z chopcami. przez caly wolny czas grala w pilke. w szkole siadala zawsze z chlopcami i gadala o nowinkach sportowych, podczas gdy my gadalysmy z dzieczynami o modzie. pozniej powiedziala nam ze nie komputera ani telefonu poniewaz lubi rozmawiac z ludzmi na zywo. zawsze robila to co uwazala za sluszne, nie moglismy jej nigdzie zabrac jesli nie byla na 100% pewna. ale byla bardzo mila i przyjacielska osoba. zawsze nam pomagala, poniewaz bardzo dobrze sie uczyla.

rozumiem ze chcialas przetlumaczenie ??
bo wpierw napisalas o przetlumaczeniu, a nastepnie o sprawdzeniu...

PrzyjdzNaChwilke
PrzyjdzNaChwilke
  20 grudnia 2010

a są jakieś błedy w tekscie po ang? jesli tak moglby ktos poprawic ?
i to "Podziwiam ją za to, że do końca była wierna swoim ideałom. Mało jest takich ludzi na świecie." przetlumaczyc na ang?

Hicky
Hicky
  25 grudnia 2010
Konto usunięte
Konto usunięte: Podziwiam ją za to, że do końca była wierna swoim ideałom. Mało jest takich ludzi na świecie.

I admire her for it, that by the end she was faithful to his ideals. There are few such people in the world.
błędów nie zauważyłam. ;)
Yukiko
Reputacja: 0 | BluzgometrTM: 22
Yukiko
  26 grudnia 2010
Konto usunięte
Konto usunięte: Few month ago I've met very strange person

months

Konto usunięte
Konto usunięte: but late I've change my mind about her

but in the end

Konto usunięte
Konto usunięte: She's name Kinga, is older.

Her name is Kinga, she's older (than me?)

Konto usunięte
Konto usunięte: she don't want look like other

like the others

Konto usunięte
Konto usunięte: ause she like reading books

she liked

Konto usunięte
Konto usunięte: always go sleep about 6 pm.

went sleep

Konto usunięte
Konto usunięte: When I want to go with her shopping

when i wanted to go shopping with her

Konto usunięte
Konto usunięte: she told me that she like play football with boys

she told me that she prefered playing footbal with boys

Konto usunięte
Konto usunięte: All free time she played football

She played footbal for all her free time.

Konto usunięte
Konto usunięte: Late she told us that she don't have mobile and computer because she like talking with people live.

In the end she told us that she doesn't have a mobile and a computer because she liked talking with people in reality more.

Konto usunięte
Konto usunięte: Always she did that what she think is good

She always did what she thought was good

Konto usunięte
Konto usunięte: She always help us, because she learned very well.

She always helped us. i tu nie wiem czy miałaś na myśli bo się nauczyła, czy uczyła.

Ogólnie pamiętaj żeby trzymać się jednego czasu.
Dyskusja na ten temat została zakończona lub też od 30 dni nikt nie brał udziału w dyskusji w tym wątku.