RomanPok
RomanPok
  2 listopada 2010 (pierwszy post)

Witam.
Nakreślę troche o co mi chodzi.. Mam 34 lata i stwierdziłem, że pójdę i zrobię maturę... chodze do LO dla dorosłych i mam język angielski, z którego jestem delikatnie mówiąc - 0
Dostałem temat wypracowania na 300 słów i po wielkich męczarniach napisałem je.
I prosiłbym o pomoc w sprawdzeniu go.. Nie umiem jeszcze czasów, więc pewnie błędów trochę będzie... Ale może moglibyście coś poradzić?
Byłbym bardzo wdzięczny :)

Oto moje wypracowanie:
My name is Roman. I am 34 years old. I have got a great big family. We live in big house in the center of Poland in Koło.

My wife is Magda and have a 30 year. She is middle – sized woman, with beutifoul blue eyes and long straight brown hair. She has got big round green eyes. She usually wear a elegant clothes. She is my honey and we have a two children. Wiktoria is funny and crazy girl with long blond hair, she have 5 years old. My son is Filip and he have 1 years, they are the sweetest children on the all word.

My mother is Daniela and she have 54 years old. She is middle sized woman, with blue eyes and blond hair. She is fantastic mother. She can cook the best dishes on the word, she to take care of all family, she bring up 4 big man and 1 inteligent woman. My mother is very patient, understanding ald strong woman. She is really a culture vulture, she loves going on the cinema and watching good film in TV. I really love she.
Unfortunatly my father died 3 years ago, but I thing that he learn me a live. There was a exelent father and husband, he was help eweryone and had good report.

I got a 3 brother, the oldest is Tomasz, he is nice, well-behaved, witty man. He is hight man with short black straight hair. He had nice wife and small son.
My next brother is Mariusz, he is creative man, who can help needy people. He is hard-working and don't have a free time, but he have hobby – cars. He is below averege height, muscular
My youngest brother is Darek and he love surf the net and meet with friends, is patient, reliable and chatty. He is tallish, muscular man. He has got short straight blond hair.

My sister name is Agnieszka, have a handsome husband – Łukasz, sweet daughter, and kind son – Kamil. They built nice Harmonious and happy familly. My sister is quite pretty. She has got big round blue eyes. She has got long, blond wavy hair. She can cook delicious dishes and my favourite – cheese – cake.

In conclusion my famully is big but harmonious. We helped us and we can to patch up everything a quarrel.

Z góry dziękuję za wszystkie rady :)

Eccellente
Eccellente
  2 listopada 2010
Konto usunięte
Konto usunięte: and have a 30 year.

and she has got 30 years old.

Konto usunięte
Konto usunięte: beutifoul

beautiful

Konto usunięte
Konto usunięte: a elegant

an elegant

Konto usunięte
Konto usunięte: we have a two children

we have got

Konto usunięte
Konto usunięte: she have 5 years old.

she' s 5 years old.

Konto usunięte
Konto usunięte: he have 1 years

he's 1 year old

Konto usunięte
Konto usunięte: on the all word.

on all the world jak już
she's

Konto usunięte
Konto usunięte: she have 54 years old
Eccellente
Eccellente
  2 listopada 2010
Konto usunięte
Konto usunięte: she's RomanPok: she have 54 years old

to do tego.

Konto usunięte
Konto usunięte: She is fantastic

a fantastic mother

Konto usunięte
Konto usunięte: on the cinema and watching good film in TV.

at the cinema, on TV

Konto usunięte
Konto usunięte: thing

think

Konto usunięte
Konto usunięte: he have

he has got

Konto usunięte
Konto usunięte: my famully

wtf? family.

Poprawiłam tylko błędy w słownictwie, gramatyki wolę nie sprawdzać bo sama jeszcze ją powtarzam przed maturą, może kto inny sprawdzi.
I sorry za offtopa, musiałam na chwilę wyjść.
Parlez
Parlez
  2 listopada 2010
Konto usunięte
Konto usunięte: in big

in a big
Konto usunięte
Konto usunięte: My wife is Magda and have a 30 year.

My wife's name is Magda and she's 30.
Konto usunięte
Konto usunięte: with beutifoul blue eyes

Konto usunięte
Konto usunięte: She has got big round green eyes.

Tu piszesz, że ma pięknie niebieskie oczy a w następnym zdaniu czytam, że ma wielkie okrągłe zielone oczy; więc jak to jest?
Konto usunięte
Konto usunięte: She is my honey and we have a two children

She is my darling and we have two kids.
Konto usunięte
Konto usunięte: Wiktoria is funny and crazy girl with long blond hair, she have 5 years old.

My daughter Wiktoria is so funny and full of life little girl (Nie możesz napisać, że dziecko jest zwariowane czyt. Chore psychicznie, to co "crazy" znaczy...) with long blond hair, she's 5.
Konto usunięte
Konto usunięte: My son is Filip and he have 1 years, they are the sweetest children on the all word.

My son is called Filip and he is only 1 year old. They are the sweetest kids in the whole world.
Konto usunięte
Konto usunięte: My mother is Daniela and she have 54 years old.

My mothers name is Daniela and she is 54 years old.
Konto usunięte
Konto usunięte: She is fantastic

She is a fantastic...
Konto usunięte
Konto usunięte: on the word,

In the world (word znaczy słowo a o to nam nie chodzi)
Konto usunięte
Konto usunięte: she to take care of all family, she bring up 4 big man and 1 inteligent woman.

To zdanie nie robi sensu, wytnij je.
Konto usunięte
Konto usunięte: She is really a culture vulture

Jest bardzo kulturalnym sępem? :woot:
Konto usunięte
Konto usunięte: I really love she.

I really love her.
Konto usunięte
Konto usunięte: I thing

I think (thing znaczy rzecz)
Konto usunięte
Konto usunięte: There was a exelent

He was a excellent
Konto usunięte
Konto usunięte: I got a 3 brother,

I've got 3 brothers.
Konto usunięte
Konto usunięte: He had nice wife and small son.

Miał żonę i syna czy ciągle ma, bo jak ma to piszemy He has got a nice wife and s small son.

Napisz tak jak Ci poprawiłem i będzie dobrze, pozdrawiam ;)
RomamPok
RomamPok
  3 listopada 2010
Konto usunięte
Konto usunięte: Eccellente

Konto usunięte
Konto usunięte: Poprawiłam tylko błędy w słownictwie, gramatyki wolę nie sprawdzać bo sama jeszcze ją powtarzam przed maturą, może kto inny sprawdzi.

Ślicznie dziękuję :)

Konto usunięte
Konto usunięte: Jest bardzo kulturalnym sępem?

W słowniku pisało, że jest osobą, która lubi kulturę wysoką...

Konto usunięte
Konto usunięte: więc jak to jest?

Wiem wiem... nie tu wpisałem.. bo tak to kawałkami pisałęm i o.

Konto usunięte
Konto usunięte: (thing znaczy rzecz)

Dobrze wiedzieć :)

Konto usunięte
Konto usunięte:

Serdecznie dziękuję :)
Dyskusja na ten temat została zakończona lub też od 30 dni nikt nie brał udziału w dyskusji w tym wątku.