TheReallJen
TheReallJen
  19 września 2010 (pierwszy post)

Hej!
Muszę opisać moje ulubione miejsce rozrywki, chciałabym żebyście sprawdzili czy są jakieś błędy. Z góry dzięki ;)

My favourite place where I like to stay a park. It is a place unique and considered by all to be special, because I always meet there with friends to talk about school, about their problems and find out what is going on in the vest of our package. We have set days and times of meeting, but if anyone has a problem calls and everyone we meet. I think that such a meeting is much beloved and besr as can be.

ten opis musi zawierać 80 słów.

LovelyDangerouS
LovelyDangerouS
  20 września 2010

"My favourite place where I like to stay a park." czy tu nie powinno byc - My favourite place where I like to stay is a park."
hm moze jeszcze
considered by all people albo considered by all everyone.
problem calls - problem can call
and everyone we meet - and then we meet to solve it
co chciałaś przekazac dokładnie pisząc - I think that such a meeting is much beloved and besr as can be.

agoosiaaa
agoosiaaa
  20 września 2010
Konto usunięte
Konto usunięte: My favourite place where I like to stay a park.

My favourite place where I like to stay is a park.

Konto usunięte
Konto usunięte: It is a place unique and considered by all to be special,

It is a unique place, considered by everyone to be special

Konto usunięte
Konto usunięte: because I always meet there with friends to talk about school, about their problems and find out what is going on in the vest of our package.

because I always meet there with friends to talk about school, about their problems and to find out what is going on with the rest of our pack.

Konto usunięte
Konto usunięte: We have set days and times of meeting,

We have set days and times of meetings

Konto usunięte
Konto usunięte: but if anyone has a problem calls and everyone we meet.

but if anyone has a problem they can call and then everyone meets.
albo ''and then we are arranging a meeting''

Konto usunięte
Konto usunięte: I think that such a meeting is much beloved and besr as can be.

tu nie wiem o co ci chodzi.
agoosiaaa
agoosiaaa
  20 września 2010
Konto usunięte
Konto usunięte: My favourite place where I like to stay is a park.

chociaz w sumie zamiast stay napisalabym go.
adra1992
adra1992
  22 września 2010
Konto usunięte
Konto usunięte: My favourite place where I like to stay is a park. chociaz w sumie zamiast stay napisalabym go.

a ja "spending my free time"
Konradziq
Konradziq
  22 września 2010
Konto usunięte
Konto usunięte: but if anyone has a problem they can call and then everyone meets.

Chciałem tylko coś wyjaśnić (być może Ty to wiesz, ale inni zapewne nie).
"Anyone", jak wiadomo, to rzeczownik w liczbie pojedynczej, stąd też, według gramatyków, nie może po nim występować "they".
Dlatego przez wielu zdanie cytowane powyżej uznane by było za niepoprawne.
Jednak, w niektórych środowiskach, praktyka używania "they" w odniesieniu do liczby pojedynczej jest jak najbardziej poprawna. Jest to jedna z metod unikania użycia zaimka "he"/"she".

Dlatego przy "anyone ... they" należy być ostrożnym, bo jeden nauczyciel powie, iż jest to niegramatyczne, a drugi pochwali za nieużywanie seksistowskiego języka.
;-)
Dyskusja na ten temat została zakończona lub też od 30 dni nikt nie brał udziału w dyskusji w tym wątku.