Avantt
Avantt
  27 sierpnia 2010 (pierwszy post)

Wzięłam udział w konkursie, w którym trzeba było przesłać filmik. Teraz dostałam maila i mam pewne problemy.
Mail był następującej treści:

Konto usunięte
Konto usunięte: Hi! Thanks for sending us your picture/video. Remember to fill out and return to us the appropriate Release Form TODAY! We can't consider using your submission in the movie until we have your Release Form. Follow the instructions below and get us your form now. Here's what you need to do: 1. Print, fill-out and sign a Release Form. a. If you are under 18, you MUST use this "MINOR" Release Form and have your parent or legal guardian fill it out and sign it: Click Here to download. b. If you are 18 or older, use this "ADULT" Release Form: Click Here to download. 2. Return the signed Release Form to us by email AND mail: a. Scan your signed form and email it back to us at MoviePromotion@paramount.com AND b. Mail your signed form to: PODAJĄ ADRES Thank you for your interest in our film! Information submitted in your Release Form will only be used to confirm our ability to use your picture/video and will not be used for any other purpose (e.g. it will not be used to market to you).

Z tego maila wynika, że DZISIAJ muszę przesłać im wszystko, tak?
Muszę wydrukować i wypełnić formularz, ten z pierwszego punktu, podpunkt a, bo nie mam ukończonych 18 lat.
Następnie pisze, że mam zeskanować go, ale NIE MAM CZYM. W jaki inny sposób mogę to zrobić?
Następnie oni podają mi cały adres (nie mail), czy na takowy również muszę im przesłać ten formularz, czy to jest po prostu kwestia wyboru, albo to, albo to?
mloda851
mloda851
  27 sierpnia 2010

A może da się ten formularz ściągnać na kompa i wypełnic go w nim a później nie skanowac tylko np. wydrukować jako PDF poprzez PDFCreator (możesz go ściągnać z sieci).
Tak powinno sie udać skoro nie masz skanera.
Powodzenia

Psaroo
Psaroo
  29 sierpnia 2010
Konto usunięte
Konto usunięte: Wzięłam udział w konkursie, w którym trzeba było przesłać filmik. Teraz dostałam maila i mam pewne problemy. Mail był następującej treści: Cytat:Hi! Thanks for sending us your picture/video. Remember to fill out and return to us the appropriate Release Form TODAY! We can't consider using your submission in the movie until we have your Release Form. Follow the instructions below and get us your form now. Here's what you need to do: 1. Print, fill-out and sign a Release Form. a. If you are under 18, you MUST use this "MINOR" Release Form and have your parent or legal guardian fill it out and sign it: Click Here to download. b. If you are 18 or older, use this "ADULT" Release Form: Click Here to download. 2. Return the signed Release Form to us by email AND mail: a. Scan your signed form and email it back to us at MoviePromotion@paramount.com AND b. Mail your signed form to: PODAJĄ ADRES Thank you for your interest in our film! Information submitted in your Release Form will only be used to confirm our ability to use your picture/video and will not be used for any other purpose (e.g. it will not be used to market to you). Z tego maila wynika, że DZISIAJ muszę przesłać im wszystko, tak? Muszę wydrukować i wypełnić formularz, ten z pierwszego punktu, podpunkt a, bo nie mam ukończonych 18 lat. Następnie pisze, że mam zeskanować go, ale NIE MAM CZYM. W jaki inny sposób mogę to zrobić? Następnie oni podają mi cały adres (nie mail), czy na takowy również muszę im przesłać ten formularz, czy to jest po prostu kwestia wyboru, albo to, albo to?

Nie bardzo mi sie chce tlumaczyc tego wszystkiego, uzyj Google Translator, pomoze ci.
Dyskusja na ten temat została zakończona lub też od 30 dni nikt nie brał udziału w dyskusji w tym wątku.