Nelka92
Nelka92
  15 czerwca 2010 (pierwszy post)

1. Just as .... (leave) the house the postman ... ( arrive) and ... (bring) me a telegram.
2. We ... (knock) at the door several times but no one ... ( answer). It was very quiet so we ... (think) that everyone ... (sleep).
3. I ... (jog) in the park last night when I ... (see) me too and of course ... (start) chasing me.
4. He ... (drive) bach home when he ... (hear) his mobile phone. While he ... (talk) on the phone, the police ... (stop) him. He ... (pay) a $ 50 fine.
5. Everybody ... (enjoy) themselves at the party when suddenly the door ... ( open ) and Mark's parent's ... (come) in just as he ... (kiss) his girlfriend. There ... (be) a very uncomfortable silence for a moment .... .

Czekoladowax3
Czekoladowax3
  15 czerwca 2010

Jesli chodzilo o przetlumaczenie to tylko tyle :
1. Tak jak .... (Urlop) w domu listonosz ... (Przyjazd) i ... (Bring) mnie telegram.
2. My ... (Knock) do drzwi kilka razy, ale nikt nie ... (Odpowiedź). To był bardzo spokojny więc ... (Chyba), że każdy ... (Spać).
3. I ... (Jog) w parku w nocy, kiedy ... (Patrz:) ja też i oczywiście ... (Start) goni mnie.
4. He ... (Dysk) do domu bach, kiedy ... (Usłyszeć) jego telefonu komórkowego. , Podczas gdy on ... (Dyskusja) na telefon, policja ... (Stop) go. He ... (Wynagrodzenie) 50 dolarów grzywny.
5. Wszyscy ... (Cieszyć się) się na imprezie, gdy nagle drzwi ... (Open) i Marka rodziców ... (Się) tak jak w ... (Kiss), jego dziewczyna. Nie ... (Być) bardzo niewygodnej ciszy na chwilę ....

Paulinessa
Paulinessa
  16 czerwca 2010
Konto usunięte
Konto usunięte: Jesli chodzilo o przetlumaczenie to tylko tyle : 1. Tak jak .... (Urlop) w domu listonosz ... (Przyjazd) i ... (Bring) mnie telegram. 2. My ... (Knock) do drzwi kilka razy, ale nikt nie ... (Odpowiedź). To był bardzo spokojny więc ... (Chyba), że każdy ... (Spać). 3. I ... (Jog) w parku w nocy, kiedy ... (Patrz:) ja też i oczywiście ... (Start) goni mnie. 4. He ... (Dysk) do domu bach, kiedy ... (Usłyszeć) jego telefonu komórkowego. , Podczas gdy on ... (Dyskusja) na telefon, policja ... (Stop) go. He ... (Wynagrodzenie) 50 dolarów grzywny. 5. Wszyscy ... (Cieszyć się) się na imprezie, gdy nagle drzwi ... (Open) i Marka rodziców ... (Się) tak jak w ... (Kiss), jego dziewczyna. Nie ... (Być) bardzo niewygodnej ciszy na chwilę ....

Co to ma być?

Konto usunięte
Konto usunięte: 1. Just as .... (leave) the house the postman ... ( arrive) and ... (bring) me a telegram. 2. We ... (knock) at the door several times but no one ... ( answer). It was very quiet so we ... (think) that everyone ... (sleep). 3. I ... (jog) in the park last night when I ... (see) me too and of course ... (start) chasing me. 4. He ... (drive) bach home when he ... (hear) his mobile phone. While he ... (talk) on the phone, the police ... (stop) him. He ... (pay) a $ 50 fine. 5. Everybody ... (enjoy) themselves at the party when suddenly the door ... ( open ) and Mark's parent's ... (come) in just as he ... (kiss) his girlfriend. There ... (be) a very uncomfortable silence for a moment .... .

1. Just as I was leaving the house the postman arrived and brought me a telegram.
2. We were knocking at the door several times but no one was answering. It was very quiet so we thought that everyone was sleeping.
3. I was jogging in the park last night when I saw me too and of course started chasing me.
4. He was driving back home when he heard his mobile phone. While he was talking on the phone, the police stopped him. He paid a $ 50 fine.
5. Everybody was enjoying themselves at the party when suddenly the door opened and Mark's parent's came in just as he was kissing his girlfriend. There was a very uncomfortable silence for a moment ....

Proszę. Na drugi raz, kiedy będziesz porzebowała pomocy napisz czego dokładnie oczekujesz, żeby jakiś inteligent nie wkleił Ci przetłumaczeń z translatora jakiegoś.
Flo
Flo
  17 czerwca 2010
Konto usunięte
Konto usunięte: Co to ma być?

translator rules :rock:
Dyskusja na ten temat została zakończona lub też od 30 dni nikt nie brał udziału w dyskusji w tym wątku.