bartas1071
Reputacja: 0 | BluzgometrTM: 2
bartas1071
  7 kwietnia 2010 (pierwszy post)

2Complete the sentences with the correct prepositions.

0They fell in love with each other when they studied at university.
1Nobody could believe it. Greg and Jennifer were together for three years when they suddenly split _______________ .
2How is he getting _______________ with his colleagues from work?
3Are they going _______________ together or are they just friends?
4They’re both psychologists so they know how to sort ____________ such problems.
5Yes, I’ll look ____________ your son tonight. Don’t worry. You need to take a rest.
6Why did they fall ____________? I thought they were best friends and could understand each other perfectly.

Prosze pomózcie mi

stopofan89
stopofan89
  7 kwietnia 2010

Może chociaż napisz jak Ty byś zrobił, a nie dawaj na forum zadania żeby Ci ktoś rozwiązał. Jest proste jak drut a nawet nie spróbowałeś.

bartas1071
Reputacja: 0 | BluzgometrTM: 2
bartas1071
  7 kwietnia 2010

1. out
2. on
3. to
4. this
5. for
6. ---

stopofan89
stopofan89
  7 kwietnia 2010
bartas1071
bartas1071: 2Complete the sentences with the correct prepositions. 0They fell in love with each other when they studied at university. 1Nobody could believe it. Greg and Jennifer were together for three years when they suddenly split _______________ . 2How is he getting _______________ with his colleagues from work? 3Are they going _______________ together or are they just friends? 4They’re both psychologists so they know how to sort ____________ such problems. 5Yes, I’ll look ____________ your son tonight. Don’t worry. You need to take a rest. 6Why did they fall ____________? I thought they were best friends and could understand each other perfectly. Prosze pomózcie mi

1. up
2. on
3. out
4. out
5. after
6. out with

Odwołuję poprzednie pytanie, powinieneś zmienić język na niemiecki.
Polecam, http://www.englishpage.com/prepositions/phrasaldictionary.html
Dyskusja na ten temat została zakończona lub też od 30 dni nikt nie brał udziału w dyskusji w tym wątku.