mysza662
mysza662
  7 stycznia 2010 (pierwszy post)

Prosze o sprawdzenie i poprawienie. Z góry dziękuje :**

My house
I live in a detached house.
Inhabit it, together with my mother, father, sister, brother, grandfather and two cats.
Next to my house are 2 gardens. In one garden rosnął flowers, in two garden rosną vegetables and fruit.
In my house are 7 rooms, lounge, kitchen, two bathrooms, 2 holls and my room. My room is on the 1st floor and is a place where I like the most przebywać. There, listening to music, sing, surf the comuter, do homework and sleep.
On the windowsill is 8 cacti, because I like these the plants. On the wall above the desk hangs a collection of 28 medals, which I managed for sporting achievements. I like my house, because it feels the best!

blaithil
blaithil
  7 stycznia 2010

Ja napisałabym to tak:

My house
I live in a detached house.
I live there with my mother, father, sister, brother, grandfather and 2 cats.
Around my house there are 2 gardens. In one of them grow flowers, in the second grow vegetables and fruits.
In my house there are seven rooms: living room, kitchen, two bathrooms, two halls, and my room.
My room is on the first floor, I really like it to stay, because there: I listen to music, sing, surf the internet, do homework and sleep. On the windowsill is 8 cacti, because I like these plants. Above desk hangs a collection of 28 medals, which I managed to win in sports. I like my house because I feel it best.

mysza662
mysza662
  7 stycznia 2010

Dzięki :**

Dyskusja na ten temat została zakończona lub też od 30 dni nikt nie brał udziału w dyskusji w tym wątku.