1111stysia1111
1111stysia1111
  12 listopada 2009 (pierwszy post)

Hi Lissa Kate Ann !
I am going to write abote my school in England. My school is white, but the doors are yellow. Mrs. Agnes Margharet Terrence teach French and she is my favourite teacher. I like her lessons, because she is always happy. Mr. Andreas George Treasure teach Germany. I don`t like him, cause he is always sad and angry (I`ve got three bad notes). My friends are Michelle Michels and Howard Thomson. Michelle has got a blon hair and brown eyes. She is nice and she now all. Howard hasn`t got hair, but he had a wig ! He isn`t good student (he had only bad notes). This is my school ! What abote your school ? Do you like your school ? Have you got a friends ? Write soon
Deborah Alice Ann Graham

Hi Jess
I would like you to describe you my great school in England.The school is very very big and has many classes and sport field.School is lacated near park and we always spend our break on talking about boyfriens/girlfriends from our school.My teachers are cool.They can learn and it is the most important.They have very good communication skills.I like IT lesson because we don't anything.We always play the computer games.I like this school because the people are friendly, hospitable and I like them. I don't like school uniform. It is awful and horrible. This is blue shirt with a black skirt.It's old-fashioned. terrible!!!I met many friens here. My best friends name Lisa. She is great and we always help each other. I met great boy.That is Mike.He is Very handsome and I think he like me.I must end my mail because I'm going on date with Mike;))))
Se you sonn.

WYBIERZCIE KTORY MAIL JEST LEPSZY.. I NAPISZCZE POPRAWE JAK COS BEDZIE BŁĘDNIE NAPISANE.. Z GÓRY DZIĘKUJĘ :*

lonelyloner
lonelyloner
  12 listopada 2009
Konto usunięte
Konto usunięte: I would like you to describe you my great school in England.

I would like to tell you about my school in England.

Konto usunięte
Konto usunięte: My school is white, but the doors are yellow.

To jest takie troche glupie i nie potrzebne.

Konto usunięte
Konto usunięte: Mrs. Agnes Margharet Terrence teach French and she is my favourite teacher.

teaches*.

Konto usunięte
Konto usunięte: I like her lessons, because she is always happy.

I like her class, because she is always happy.

Konto usunięte
Konto usunięte: Mr. Andreas George Treasure teach Germany.

teaches*.

Konto usunięte
Konto usunięte: I don`t like him, cause he is always sad and angry (I`ve got three bad notes).

I don't like him because he is alaways sad and angry. I have three bad grades in his class.

Konto usunięte
Konto usunięte: My friends are Michelle Michels and Howard Thomson.

I have two friends, Michelle Michels and Howard Thomson.

Konto usunięte
Konto usunięte: Michelle has got a blon hair and brown eyes.

Michelle has blond hair and brown eyes.

Konto usunięte
Konto usunięte: She is nice and she now all.

Zmienie troche...She's very friendly and nice.

Konto usunięte
Konto usunięte: Howard hasn`t got hair, but he had a wig !

Howard does not have hair, he has a wig.
(:lol2:)

Konto usunięte
Konto usunięte: He isn`t good student (he had only bad notes).

He's not a good student, he has bad grades.

Konto usunięte
Konto usunięte: This is my school ! What abote your school ? Do you like your school ? Have you got a friends ? Write soon Deborah Alice Ann Graham

Well, that's it for my school. What's your school like? Do you like it? Do you have any friends?

Hope to hear from you soon,
Deborah Alice Ann Graham

O, cos takiego. :)
1111stysia1111
1111stysia1111
  12 listopada 2009

ajc dzieki wielki:*

1111stysia1111
1111stysia1111
  12 listopada 2009

hello Kate!
At the first thanks for your letter :) I'm fine too :) i go to school in England. its very nice and sympatic here :) i have a new friends :) i met natalie and sussan. they are so helpful and clever :)
The teachers are very eccentric but so nice :P they are also demanding.
i have a lot of art and biology. I learning also a lot of english language. its very important in this school.
i wrote some of advantages but there are also disadvantages...
im afraid couse the toilet aren't cleaning very good...smell is awful :/
and the hall is so greey and sad...but isn't so bad here :)
och...i must finish my e-mail because i must eat dinner :)
i will waiting for your e-mail ;)
your Justyna

a moze to lepsze?

lonelyloner
lonelyloner
  12 listopada 2009
Konto usunięte
Konto usunięte: a moze to lepsze?

Nie. Zrób moje zmiany w pierwszym liście i będzie dobrze.
1111stysia1111
1111stysia1111
  12 listopada 2009
Konto usunięte
Konto usunięte: Nie. Zrób moje zmiany w pierwszym liście i będzie dobrze.

Ok :) Skoro tak uważasz :) Dzieki:)
Dyskusja na ten temat została zakończona lub też od 30 dni nikt nie brał udziału w dyskusji w tym wątku.