lac124
lac124
  8 listopada 2009 (pierwszy post)

Witam proszę o sprawdzenie czy dobrze wstawiłem słówka w zdania (2 słówka zostają bez użycia )

słowka do wsdawinia (2 zostaje ):
boring
modest
geberous
proud
cheerful
lazy
clever
talakative
confident
selfish

1.Don't be ______modest____ and let Jesscia play with your toys too. -nie byc i pozwalac Jesscice bawic zabawkmi

2.We ' re really _geberous________ of our history and tradition.

3.She is so famous but never talks about her success a film star .We think she's very _lazy________ .

4.Every time I see her son ,he smiles at me .He 's such a/an __talakative ___ child .

5.If you want to be a boss ,you should be _selfish ____ because people must know that you're sure of your deeisions

6. She's a very _______clever_______ student .She learns fast and gets good marks.

7.That shop aaaistant isn't very _____cheerful_____ .

8.You're just ___boring______ .You have so much frre time and you can't even do you home work

AaStRuMm
AaStRuMm
  8 listopada 2009
Konto usunięte
Konto usunięte: 3

lazy to leniwa. Tu będzie modest - skromna.

Konto usunięte
Konto usunięte: 5.

Tu confident czyli pewny siebie

Konto usunięte
Konto usunięte: 6..

to jest dobrze

Konto usunięte
Konto usunięte: 8.

Lazy - czyli leniwwy
agoosiaaa
agoosiaaa
  8 listopada 2009
Konto usunięte
Konto usunięte: 1.Don't be _____ _modest____ and let Jesscia play with your toys too. -nie byc i pozwalac Jesscice bawic zabawkmi

selfish

Konto usunięte
Konto usunięte: 2.We ' re really _ geberous ________ of our history and tradition.

proud

Konto usunięte
Konto usunięte: 3.She is so famous but never talks about her success a film star .We think she's very _ lazy________ .

modest

Konto usunięte
Konto usunięte: 4.Every time I see her son ,he smiles at me .He 's such a/an __ talakative ___ child .

cheerful

Konto usunięte
Konto usunięte: 5.If you want to be a boss ,you should be _ selfish ____ because people must know that you're sure of your deeisions

confident

Konto usunięte
Konto usunięte: 6. She's a very _______clever_______ student .She learns fast and gets good marks.

dobrze.

Konto usunięte
Konto usunięte: 7.That shop aaaistant isn't very _____ cheerful_____ .

talkative

Konto usunięte
Konto usunięte: 8.You're just __ _boring ______ .You have so much frre time and you can't even do you home work

lazy.

zaloze sie, ze po prostu wstawiales slowka na chybil trafil.
AaStRuMm
AaStRuMm
  8 listopada 2009
Konto usunięte
Konto usunięte: 1.

tu będzie selfish - samolubny

Konto usunięte
Konto usunięte: 2.

dumni - proud.
a słowa geberous nie znam, chyba że chodzi o generous czyli - hojny

Konto usunięte
Konto usunięte: 4.

cheerful czyli pogodny, radosny

Konto usunięte
Konto usunięte: 7.

tu chyba - talkative czyli rozmowny. nic innego tu nie pasuje

innym słowem miałeś/łaś wszystko źle ;)
lac124
lac124
  8 listopada 2009

Dziękuję bardzo ,mogłabyś mi jeszcze sprawdzić te zdania :

1.She is a very ___cheerful_ _____ girl .She doesn't play with other children in school .

2.The ' re really ____tolerant_____ .The like all nationalities religions of and cultures.

3.You're ______lively____ because you can't have the same car.

4.That actor is really __lazy________ because he gives some of his money to the poor .

5.I hate ___shy______ people because they tell me what I should do.

6.Her daughter can't sit in one place for 2 minutes.It's such __talakative _____ child.

7.That young man is very _bossy___ I can;t believe he called me stupid

8.He isn't very generous___confident_____ .he only says yes or when I ask him a question

cheerful
talakative
rude
jealous
bossy
modest
lively
generous

agoosiaaa
agoosiaaa
  8 listopada 2009
Konto usunięte
Konto usunięte: 1.She is a very ___cheerful_ _____ girl .She doesn't play with other children in school .

mi sie wydaje, ze bedzie modest

Konto usunięte
Konto usunięte: 2.The ' re really ____tolerant_____ .The like all nationalities religions of and cultures.

to jest dobrze

Konto usunięte
Konto usunięte: 3.You're ______lively____ because you can't have the same car.

jealous

Konto usunięte
Konto usunięte: 4.That actor is really __lazy________ because he gives some of his money to the poor .

generous

Konto usunięte
Konto usunięte: 6.Her daughter can't sit in one place for 2 minutes.It's such __talakative _____ child.

lively

Konto usunięte
Konto usunięte: 5.I hate ___shy______ people because they tell me what I should do.

bossy

Konto usunięte
Konto usunięte: 7.That young man is very _bossy___ I can;t believe he called me stupid

rude

Konto usunięte
Konto usunięte: 8.He isn't very generous___confident_____ .he only says yes or when I ask him a question

modest
agoosiaaa
agoosiaaa
  8 listopada 2009
Konto usunięte
Konto usunięte: lac124: 8.He isn't very generous___confident_____ .he only says yes or when I ask him a question modest

tfu, talkative w ostatnim, o czym ja mysle.
agoosiaaa
agoosiaaa
  8 listopada 2009
Konto usunięte
Konto usunięte: mi sie wydaje, ze bedzie modest

shy
byloby, gdyby nie to, ze nie wymieniles go w podanych slowkach:

Konto usunięte
Konto usunięte: słowka do wsdawinia (2 zostaje ): cheerful talakative rude jealous bossy modest lively generous

tu jest tylko 8 slow, dwoch brakuje, nic nie zostanie.
lac124
lac124
  8 listopada 2009

dzięki wielkie za pomoc

lac124
lac124
  8 listopada 2009
Konto usunięte
Konto usunięte: lac124: słowka do wsdawinia (2 zostaje ): cheerful talakative rude jealous bossy modest lively generous tu jest tylko 8 slow, dwoch brakuje, nic nie zostanie

cheerful
talakative
rude
jealous
bossy
modest
lively
generous
lazy
shy
tolerant
confident

12 słówek
agoosiaaa
agoosiaaa
  8 listopada 2009
Konto usunięte
Konto usunięte: słowka do wsdawinia (2 zostaje ): cheerful talakative rude jealous bossy modest lively generous lazy shy tolerant confident 12 słówek

a wiesz w ktorych zdaniach maja byc po 2 wyrazy??
Dyskusja na ten temat została zakończona lub też od 30 dni nikt nie brał udziału w dyskusji w tym wątku.