MrrrrKotku
MrrrrKotku
  28 października 2009 (pierwszy post)

Proszę o sprawdzenie mojego wypracowania angielskiego. BŁAGAM WAS, nie wiem gdzie zrobiłem błędy, jestem słaby z anglika.

I have exactly arrived to my house, safely and happily and I?m so cheerful of that. I want to thank you for your hospitality and for give me a hand. I don?t know what I would do without you.
I have never forget when we all were together on the lake. The best moment these day was when you make me a surprise for my seventeenth birthday, and tells ?best wishes!?. I didn?t think that you will remember it! I feel really pleasure. It was so nice to spend this day with your family.
What do you think about visit me in foremost time? I want to invite all of you to visit Poland this or next weekend. It?s up to you when. I will organize you interesting time and it will be my recompense for your hospitality. I really hope that you will agree and come.
I?ve been waiting for your answer.

dziękuję tym którzy pomogą

AaStRuMm
AaStRuMm
  29 października 2009
Konto usunięte
Konto usunięte: I have exactly arrived to my house

Po pierwsze exactly to raczej potwierdzenie czyjejś wypowiedzi czy coś w tym stylu. Właśnie!
I have just come home - tak lepiej brzmi ;]
AaStRuMm
AaStRuMm
  29 października 2009
Konto usunięte
Konto usunięte: safely and happily and I?m so cheerful of that.

mi trochę nie bardzo jakoś się czyta , ale chyba gamatycznie dobrze
AaStRuMm
AaStRuMm
  29 października 2009
Konto usunięte
Konto usunięte: for give me a hand. I don?t know what I would do without you.

bez tego 'for give me a hand'
what I will going to do with you

Konto usunięte
Konto usunięte: I have never forget when we all were together on the lake.

I have never forgotten i teraz tak WHEN nie ma w present perfect simple ;]
about our time which we spend on the lake.
missxsunshine
missxsunshine
  30 października 2009

I have just arrived at my house, safely and happily and I?m so cheerful because of that. I want to thank you for your hospitality and for giving me a hand(helping me out). I don?t know what I would do without you.
I will never forget when we all were together by the lake. The best moment these day was when you made me a surprise for my seventeenth birthday, and gave best wishes!?. I didn?t think that you will remember it! I feel really delighted. It was so nice to spend this day with your family.
What do you think about visiting me in foremost time? I want to invite all of you to visit Poland this or next weekend. It?s up to you when. I will organize you an interesting time and it will be my recompense for your hospitality. I really hope that you will agree and come.
I am waiting for your answer.

Dyskusja na ten temat została zakończona lub też od 30 dni nikt nie brał udziału w dyskusji w tym wątku.