ona268
ona268
  24 października 2009 (pierwszy post)

Dear Sir,
In the earlier article of your magazine I read that students cheat because they are stupid, lazy and dishonest.
Read article prowoked outrage in me, so I would like to write why students really cheat. The first reason of cheat it is that we have too many responsibilities at house and at school, and not always can everything learn.
Another reason is it better to get a good mark if cheat than bad mark, if not cheat.
I admit that sometimes cheat and I not think that is demonstrates of the dishonesty and laziness.
I hope that qive though to what I wrote.

Yours xyz

agoosiaaa
agoosiaaa
  24 października 2009
Konto usunięte
Konto usunięte: Dear Sir, In the earlier article of your magazine I read that students cheat because they are stupid, lazy and dishonest. Read article prowoked outrage in me, so I would like to write why students really cheat. The first reason of cheat it is that we have too many responsibilities at house and at school, and not always can everything learn. Another reason is it better to get a good mark if cheat than bad mark, if not cheat. I admit that sometimes cheat and I not think that is demonstrates of the dishonesty and laziness. I hope that qive though to what I wrote. Yours xyz

napisze tylko, ze bledow jest duzo, poprawiac mi sie w tej chwili nie chce, ale z pewnoscia ktos to wkrotce zrobi.

poza tym uwazam, ze twoj list jest po prostu glupi.
ona268
ona268
  24 października 2009
Konto usunięte
Konto usunięte: poza tym uwazam, ze twoj list jest po prostu glupi.

Miałam napisać list o tym, że przeczytałam w gazecie że uczniowie ściągają, ponieważ są nieuczciwi, leniwi i głupi i że się z tym nie zgadzam i miałam podać powody.
Poza tym, nie chciałam aby ktoś oceniał ten list, tylko żeby poprawił błędy.
agoosiaaa
agoosiaaa
  24 października 2009
Konto usunięte
Konto usunięte: Miałam napisać list o tym, że przeczytałam w gazecie że uczniowie ściągają, ponieważ są nieuczciwi, leniwi i głupi i że się z tym nie zgadzam i miałam podać powody. Poza tym, nie chciałam aby ktoś oceniał ten list, tylko żeby poprawił błędy.

no luzik, tak tylko to dodalam :)
joaquin6969
Reputacja: 0 | BluzgometrTM: 0
joaquin6969
  27 października 2009

świetne fotki ;) sami zobaczcie:

http://www.fotka.pl/mniej30/poleceni.html?id=1016208
http://www.fotka.pl/mniej30/Galeria.html?id=3535514 ;)))

Dyskusja na ten temat została zakończona lub też od 30 dni nikt nie brał udziału w dyskusji w tym wątku.