1111stysia1111
1111stysia1111
  19 października 2009 (pierwszy post)

Napisz [po angielsku] w czasie przeszłym co robiłaś w ostatnia niedziele i sobote?
min 15 zdań..

kto pomoże

aga1012
Reputacja: 0 | BluzgometrTM: 25
aga1012
  19 października 2009

ee i co w tym trudnego?
napisz zdania...ewentualnie możemy tutaj Ci sprawdzić..
nikt za Ciebie 15 zdan nie zrobi..

Nie staraj sie zrozumieć wszystkiego,bo wszystko stanie się niezrozumiałe...

IAmUniqueGirl
IAmUniqueGirl
  19 października 2009
http://www.translatica.pl/
PeJakPaula
PeJakPaula
  19 października 2009
Konto usunięte
Konto usunięte: http://www.translatica.pl/

Myślisz, że to załatwi sprawę ? :ziober2:
1111stysia1111
1111stysia1111
  19 października 2009
aga1012
aga1012: napisz zdania...ewentualnie możemy tutaj Ci sprawdzić..

napisałam..

Wstałem o godzinie 9:00 rano. Poszedłem do kuchni żeby zrobić sobie śniadanko. Po zjedzieniu śniadanka poszedłem się uyć i ubrać. Przed południem zacząłem sprzątać pokój zajęło mi to 2 godz. Po sprzątnięciu pokoju pograłem sobie na kompie. Grałem w rożne gry wyścigowe i bijatyki. Potem mama zawołała mnie na obiad. Był jak zwylke wyśmienity. Po obiedzie zdrzemnąłem się 30 minut. Wstałem i zauważyłem, że spadł śnieg więc poszedłem szybciutko odśnierzyć. Wróciłem o 16:00. Sprawdziłem poczte internetową po czym zacząłem czytać książkę. Była bardzo ciekawa. Skończyłem o 18:15. Mama zawołała mnie na kolacje. Po zjedzeniu obejrzałem TV. Następnie wziąłem prysznic. O 21:00 zaczełem grać na kompie i siedziałem na internecie. O 23:50 poszedłem spać. Następnego dnia wstałęm o 7:00. Ubrałem się i pojechałem z rodzicami do kościoła. Po południu przyszli do mnie koledzy i gralismy w gry komputerowe. Wrócilem o 19 i poszedłem coś zjeść. Potem odrobiłem wszystkie zadania domowe. Uczyłem sie 2 godziny. Następnie wziąłem kąpiel i położyłem się spać.

I got up at hour 9: 00 morning. I went to the kitchen in order to make the breakfast for oneself. After eating my breakfast I went to wash myself and to dress. In the morning I started cleaning the room for me it took 2 hours after cleaning the room I played for myself on a computer.I played different racing games and brawls. Then the mum called me to the dinner. He was excellent. After the dinner I dozed off 30 minutes. I got up and I noticed, that it snowed so I went to form the breaker. I came back about 16: 00. I inspected the online post office and then I started reading the book. She was very interesting. I finished about 18: 15.
The mum called me for suppers. After eating I examined the TV. next I had a shower. About 21: 00 I started playing on the computer and I sat on the Internet. About 23: 50 I went to bed. Of next day I got up about 7: 00. I got dressed and I went with parents to the church. In the afternoon friends came to me and we played computer games. I came back about 19 and I went to consume something. Then I made up for all homeworks. I studied 2 hours. Next I took a bath and I lay down to sleep.
1111stysia1111
1111stysia1111
  19 października 2009

mam jeszcze takie coś..
powiedzcie, które lepsze? i ktore jest napisane poprawniej

My last Weekend I spent with my friends. They called me in the Saturday's morning and invited me on an expedition. I enjoyd and I started to packing. When we met, I was so exhuberant. We took Carolina's car and went away. Than we left our city, we drove to the middle of forest. We just only stoped to a WC or Bar to took some food with us, to the Bartek's house.
There was beautiful cottage. We had so much funny Week. I was smiling a lot and my friends too. We went on the mountains and watchedfilms all night. We came back at Sunday's evening. I forgot about my homewark at all. I had to did it. I was very tired and when I finished my homework, I went to bed. I had a very nice dream...

MisiaV
MisiaV
  19 października 2009
Konto usunięte
Konto usunięte: http://www.translatica.pl/

głupota ludzka mnie przeraza
agoosiaaa
agoosiaaa
  19 października 2009
Konto usunięte
Konto usunięte: I got up at hour 9: 00 morning. I went to the kitchen in order to make the breakfast for oneself. After eating my breakfast I went to wash myself and to dress. In the morning I started cleaning the room for me it took 2 hours after cleaning the room I played for myself on a computer.I played different racing games and brawls. Then the mum called me to the dinner. He was excellent. After the dinner I dozed off 30 minutes. I got up and I noticed, that it snowed so I went to form the breaker. I came back about 16: 00. I inspected the online post office and then I started reading the book. She was very interesting. I finished about 18: 15. The mum called me for suppers. After eating I examined the TV. next I had a shower. About 21: 00 I started playing on the computer and I sat on the Internet. About 23: 50 I went to bed. Of next day I got up about 7: 00. I got dressed and I went with parents to the church. In the afternoon friends came to me and we played computer games. I came back about 19 and I went to consume something. Then I made up for all homeworks. I studied 2 hours. Next I took a bath and I lay down to sleep.

i got up at 9 o'clock in the morning. i went to the kitchen to make myself the breakfast. after eating my breakfast i went to wash myself and to dress up. before the afternoon i started cleaning my room and it took me 2 hours. after cleaning the room i played games on my computer. then my mum called me for the dinner. it was delicious, like always. After the dinner I took a 30 minutes nap. I got up and I noticed that it was snowing so I went out to (odśnieżać - nie mam pojecia, jak to jest po angielsku :woot:). I came back in about 16 o'clock. i checked my email and then i started reading a book. it was really interesting. i finished at 18.15. mum called me for the supper. after eating i watched some tv. next i had a shower. at 21 i played some computer games and went on the internet. at 23.50 i went to sleep. the next day i woke up around 7 o'clock. i got dressed up and with my parents i went to the church. in the afternoon my friends visited me and we played computer games. i came home around 19 and i ate something. then i finished all my homework. i studied for a 2 hours. then i took a bath and i went to sleep.

Konto usunięte
Konto usunięte: My last Weekend I spent with my friends. They called me in the Saturday's morning and invited me on an expedition. I enjoyd and I started to packing. When we met, I was so exhuberant. We took Carolina's car and went away. Than we left our city, we drove to the middle of forest. We just only stoped to a WC or Bar to took some food with us, to the Bartek's house. There was beautiful cottage. We had so much funny Week. I was smiling a lot and my friends too. We went on the mountains and watchedfilms all night. We came back at Sunday's evening. I forgot about my homewark at all. I had to did it. I was very tired and when I finished my homework, I went to bed. I had a very nice dream...

i spent my last weekend with my friends. they called me on the saturday morning and asked me on the expedition. i agreed and i started packing. when we met we were really enthusiastic about the whole thing. we took carolinas car. we left the city and drove to the middle of the forest where was the barteks house. while driving we stopped only to go to toilet and once to go to the shop to get some food. when we got to the pleace we saw a beautiful cottage. we had a weekend full of fun. me and my friends were smilling a lot. we went to the mountains and watched films the whole night. we came back home on sunday evening. i completly forgot about my homework, so i had to do it then. when i finished it i was so tired, that i went straight to bed. i had a really nice dreams that night.

tak chyba lepiej, chociaz bledy pewnie i tak sa.
juleczkusia
juleczkusia
  20 października 2009
Konto usunięte
Konto usunięte: Napisz [po angielsku] w czasie przeszłym co robiłaś w ostatnia niedziele i sobote? min 15 zdań.. kto pomoże

napisz tak, jak uważasz za stosowne.
my nie odrabiamy prac domowych za leniwych fotkowiczów, bo kto za nas odrobi.?
Dyskusja na ten temat została zakończona lub też od 30 dni nikt nie brał udziału w dyskusji w tym wątku.