ggjaw
ggjaw
  1 października 2009 (pierwszy post)

Hej przetlumaczyl by mi ktos kto dobrze zna angielski ten list :

I'm so happy to be here in Bergen for our holidays. I'm hoving a fantascic time and I jist love this party of Norway. Lee and I are staying at the historic the spectacular view of the harbour.
The weather is cold, and perfect for skiing. the seven mountains around the city are covered in thick snow. The famous fjords are stunning. In these quiet waters you can sail past mountains with our Norwegian friends, Erick and Kate.
Norwegians really love the autdoors. They're very friendly and kind to us. I think they're really good-looking. Most of them tend to be tall, with fair hair and light blue eyes.
The food is delicious. Norwegians like eating fish and seafood, especially salmon shrimps lobster and caviar. I jist loveeating freshbread and smoked salmon for lunch.
Next week we're going to Oslo I can't wait to visit qutdoor folk museum. Lee is not so keen, but i'm looking forward to it. Our flight is leaving from oslo nex friday so i hope you'll receive this before we get home!
I think you should come here nex year. I'm sure you would love it!

byla bym naprawde wdzieczna ;)

retard
retard
  1 października 2009

wręcz banalne.

żeby nie robić tego za Ciebie (nie chce mi się nawet wklejać tego w translator) dam Ci wskazowki. Wstaw to do google translator - potem poprzerabiaj poszczegolne slowka,albo pojedynczo przetlumacz,bo masz tam kilka glupich literowek,ktorych translator nie wykryje i nie przetlumaczy.
Proponuje jednak tlumaczyc ze slownikiem,bo nieznajomość tlumaczenia tak prostego tekstu swiadczy tylko o pospólstwie intelektualnym.

Dyskusja na ten temat została zakończona lub też od 30 dni nikt nie brał udziału w dyskusji w tym wątku.