ShinyStern
ShinyStern
  9 maja 2009 (pierwszy post)

mialam opisac 4 pory roku (opowiedziec to musze w poniedzialek) brakuje mi troche pomyslow co jeszce dopisać i najgorsze zadanie to uzasadnic dlaczeog najbardziej lubie wybrana pore roku ( w moim przypadku jest to wiosna) prosze o sprawdzenie i ewentualnie dopisanie swoich propocycji co jescz emozna napisac, zalezy mi bardzo na tym aby to bylo ciekawe z gory dziekuje :)

We living in a temperate climate so we can see a 4 season a year : spring summer autumn and winter.

At the beginning I want to tell you about summer. Summer is one of the four temperate seasons, marked by the warmest time of year with the longest days.. It?s starts on 22nd of June. the majority of people like this season and I like it too. In summer we can go on holiday. In this time we usually go to the mountains or we swimming on the sea. On summer we don?t go to school so a lot of children are very happy. the Thunderstorm occur mainly in summer.

The next season is autumn. It?s starts on 23rd of September. In autumn we start school. autumn is very colorful season. The leaves turn red and yellow In autumn often is raining, sometimes wind is blowing. . I like this season but it isn?t my favorite season.
Winter is a white season, It?s starts on 22nd of December. Temperate on winter is small. Meteorological winter is the season having the shortest days and the lowest temperatures. We must wear warm clothes and I don?t like it. Children on winter can make a snowman and pelting one another with snowball. In winter we celebrate Christmas, my favorite feast
At the last is my favorite season ? spring. It starts at 21st of March. I like medium temperature.
Trees come into leaf in spring.
Spring is the end of winter, and is marked by lengthening days. The Christian season of birth and renewal has Easter at this time .I Like this feast too.

666kamilka666
666kamilka666
  9 maja 2009
Konto usunięte
Konto usunięte: We living in a temperate climate so we can see a 4 season a year : spring summer autumn and winter.

we are living
we can see 4 seasons for year:

Konto usunięte
Konto usunięte: we usually go to the mountains or we swimming on the sea.

or on the sea.

Konto usunięte
Konto usunięte: I like this season but it isn?t my favorite season.

but it isn`t my favourite.

Chociaż głowy nie daję uciąć :and:.
ShinyStern
ShinyStern
  9 maja 2009
Konto usunięte
Konto usunięte:

dziekuje:)

Konto usunięte
Konto usunięte: Chociaż głowy nie daję uciąć .

ja mowie bardzo szybko wiec jak beda bledy moz enikt sie nie zorientuje :mrgreen:
CrAzY1123
CrAzY1123
  10 maja 2009

Dyskusja na ten temat została zakończona lub też od 30 dni nikt nie brał udziału w dyskusji w tym wątku.