olusienienienka
olusienienienka
  5 marca 2009 (pierwszy post)

Mam ogromną prośbę do fotkowiczów znających dość dobrze język angielski i mający choć chwilę chęci i czasu by sprawdzić błędy w liście , który napisałam. Z góry dziękuje pomocnym ;-*

Dear Owens family,

Hi ! How are you ? Sorry I haven't written for ages, but I have been very busy with my exams.
I am very grateful to you all that you were so nice for me and helpful when I live with you during my holiday?s english course. It was a fantastic adventure. I have visited many cities in England, but London is the most beautiful and interesting city. And my room was great too. I can not forget this view from my window. I saw from there a bautiful old church and kids which have played in the old park. I really enjoy this place. I love the people and atmosphere there. During those holidays I saw a lot of things and visited many places, so it was not possible to got bored. But the most impressing and worth of seeing were Royal Castle, Big Ben and a stadium of Chelsea London - Stamford Bridge. Beautiful places which I already recommanded to everybody! In the previous letter you asked me about my plans for holidays- I did not plan anything special. If you want, you can come and visit me. It would be best, if you came by a plane to Krakow. I could come to the airport and we could drive to my home together. I have got brilliant plans for your visit. My town is small but there are two or three good places to see. We can visit the old church and museum opposite the church. You can take interesting photos of it. If you want to we can go to the sports centre and then to the cinema. On Saturdays we goes for a walk, there is a nice park near my hous.

I can?t wait to see you all. See you soon.
Ola

i33iiiiiiiee
i33iiiiiiiee
  5 marca 2009
Konto usunięte
Konto usunięte: Sorry I haven't written for ages

Sorry I haven't wrote/didn't write, in ages

Konto usunięte
Konto usunięte: but I have been very busy with my exams.

but I was

Konto usunięte
Konto usunięte: when I live with you during

when I lived with you

Konto usunięte
Konto usunięte: I saw from there

From there I saw

Konto usunięte
Konto usunięte: and kids which have played in the old park.

and kids that were playing on the old park.

Konto usunięte
Konto usunięte: enjoy

enjoyed

Konto usunięte
Konto usunięte: so it was not possible to got bored

so it was not possible to get bored

Konto usunięte
Konto usunięte: You can take interesting photos of it

of them.

Konto usunięte
Konto usunięte: On Saturdays we goes for a walk,

On saturdays we could go for a walk

Konto usunięte
Konto usunięte: hous.

house.
Dyskusja na ten temat została zakończona lub też od 30 dni nikt nie brał udziału w dyskusji w tym wątku.