agu2nia
Reputacja: 0 | BluzgometrTM: 0
agu2nia
  9 stycznia 2009 (pierwszy post)

kto mi to sprawdzi

At first it was supposed to serve as the support in ruling 4 million people in 13 States, to lead to the centralization of power, however leaving the right to individual States in addition and giving them the freedom in their internal affairs.

marlenka6895
marlenka6895
  9 stycznia 2009

At first it supposed to serve as help in ruling 4 million people in all 13 states. Also, it centralized the power, however leaving rights of individual states and giving them freedom in their internal affairs.

SiuuuupxD
SiuuuupxD
  9 stycznia 2009

Wejdź w google i napisz online słownik języka angielskiego i to coś będzie chyba transplate czy coś w tym stylu i tam to wklej i ci przetłumaczy :D

agu2nia
agu2nia: At first it was supposed to serve as the support in ruling 4 million people in 13 States, to lead to the centralization of power, however leaving the right to individual States in addition and giving them the freedom in their internal affairs
FourthHorsemen
FourthHorsemen
  9 stycznia 2009
At first it was supposed to serve as the support in ruling 4 million people in 13 States, to lead to the centralization of power, however leaving the right to individual States in addition and giving them the freedom in their internal affairs.

Początkowo miała ona służyć jako pomoc w rządzeniu nad 4 milionami osób w 13 stanach, miała pomóc w centralizacji władzy, pozostawiając jednak prawo poszczególnych stanów (:woot: nie wiem co tu wpisać) i dając im swobodę decydowania o ich sprawach wewnętrznych

to tak na szybko, chyba może być.
Dyskusja na ten temat została zakończona lub też od 30 dni nikt nie brał udziału w dyskusji w tym wątku.