TrussskaweCzka92mr
TrussskaweCzka92mr
  8 grudnia 2008 (pierwszy post)

Christmas

Christmas is the time when Christians around the world
celebrate the birth of Jesus.
'Jesus is the Reason for the Season', it is HIStory!

There are 17 days until Christmas!
Every year in December we celebrate the birthday of Jesus Christ. That is why we call this time of year 'Christmas' - we celebrate the 'Mass', or church service, for Christ.

The word Christmas (or Christ's Mass) comes from the Old English name Cristes Maesse - Christ's Mass - and is the celebration of the birth of Jesus. The first recorded observance occurred in Rome in AD360, but it wasn't until AD440 that the Christian Church fixed a celebration date of December 25.

Christmas is a truly magical season, bringing families and friends together to share the much loved customs and traditions which have been around for centuries. Most people are on holiday in England and stay at home with their family on Christmas day. copyright of projectbritain.com
Did you know?
The abbreviation for Christmas to Xmas is derived from the Greek alphabet. X is the letter Chi, which is the first letter of Christ's name in the Greek alphabet.
lights

Please note: We have mainly written about England, as that is the country within the UK where our students live. We would be very happy for schools and visitors to send us information we can add to our website on Wales and Scotland.
Christmas in England
Christmas is celebrated on the 25th of December in England, with a Christmas dinner for the whole family.

During the weeks before Christmas Day, we send cards, watch nativity plays and go to carol services. We also decorate our homes and churches with green leaves, paper decorations and colourful electric lights. copyright of projectbritain.com

Many of our Christmas customs began long before Jesus was born. They came from earlier festivals which had nothing to do with the Christian church. Long time ago people had mid-winter festivals when the days were shortest and the sunlight weakest. They believed that their ceremonies would give the sun back its power. The Romans, for example, held the festival of Saturnalia around 25 December. They decorated their homes with evergreens to remind them of Saturn, their harvest god, to return the following spring. copyright of projectbritain.com

Some of these customs and traditions were adopted by early Christians as part of their celebrations of Jesus' birthday.

In Victorian times some new ideas such as Father Christmas, Christmas cards and crackers were added to the celebrations. copyright of projectbritain.com

UkolyszMnieDoSnu
UkolyszMnieDoSnu
  8 grudnia 2008

i myślisz, że ktoś Ci to całe przetłumaczy ? :lol:

Lckowy
Reputacja: 0 | BluzgometrTM: 2
Lckowy
  8 grudnia 2008
Konto usunięte
Konto usunięte:

mogą Cię ścignąć za powielanie tego bez ich zgody :ninja: .
YaSioo2
Reputacja: 0 | BluzgometrTM: 0
YaSioo2
  8 grudnia 2008

translator Twoim przyjacielem ;D

Lukasz17kuki
Lukasz17kuki
  9 grudnia 2008

Troszke za dlugie i mi sie nie chce. Po za tym kolega wyzej dobrze stwierdzil

Mikej91
Mikej91
  9 grudnia 2008
YaSioo2
YaSioo2:

translator przekreca niektore slowa jakby pan nie wiedziaal -.-'
MisiaV
MisiaV
  9 grudnia 2008
YaSioo2
YaSioo2: translator Twoim przyjacielem ;D

Ucz sie z tym a dalego zajdziesz :ziew:
Lukaszv
Lukaszv
  9 grudnia 2008

Zawitaj tu.

OlekOcw
OlekOcw
  9 grudnia 2008
Konto usunięte
Konto usunięte: Christmas Christmas is the time when Christians around the world celebrate the birth of Jesus. 'Jesus is the Reason for the Season', it is HIStory! There are 17 days until Christmas! Every year in December we celebrate the birthday of Jesus Christ. That is why we call this time of year 'Christmas' - we celebrate the 'Mass', or church service, for Christ. The word Christmas (or Christ's Mass) comes from the Old English name Cristes Maesse - Christ's Mass - and is the celebration of the birth of Jesus. The first recorded observance occurred in Rome in AD360, but it wasn't until AD440 that the Christian Church fixed a celebration date of December 25. Christmas is a truly magical season, bringing families and friends together to share the much loved customs and traditions which have been around for centuries. Most people are on holiday in England and stay at home with their family on Christmas day. copyright of projectbritain.com Did you know? The abbreviation for Christmas to Xmas is derived from the Greek alphabet. X is the letter Chi, which is the first letter of Christ's name in the Greek alphabet. lights Please note: We have mainly written about England, as that is the country within the UK where our students live. We would be very happy for schools and visitors to send us information we can add to our website on Wales and Scotland. Christmas in England Christmas is celebrated on the 25th of December in England, with a Christmas dinner for the whole family. During the weeks before Christmas Day, we send cards, watch nativity plays and go to carol services. We also decorate our homes and churches with green leaves, paper decorations and colourful electric lights. copyright of projectbritain.com Many of our Christmas customs began long before Jesus was born. They came from earlier festivals which had nothing to do with the Christian church. Long time ago people had mid-winter festivals when the days were shortest and the sunlight weakest. They believed that their ceremonies would give the sun back its power. The Romans, for example, held the festival of Saturnalia around 25 December. They decorated their homes with evergreens to remind them of Saturn, their harvest god, to return the following spring. copyright of projectbritain.com Some of these customs and traditions were adopted by early Christians as part of their celebrations of Jesus' birthday. In Victorian times some new ideas such as Father Christmas, Christmas cards and crackers were added to the celebrations. copyright of projectbritain.com

Coś jeszcze dziecko:zonk: 20zł i ci przetłumacze...
agoosiaaa
agoosiaaa
  9 grudnia 2008
Konto usunięte
Konto usunięte: Christmas

Boze Narodzenie

Konto usunięte
Konto usunięte: Christmas is the time when Christians around the world celebrate the birth of Jesus. 'Jesus is the Reason for the Season', it is HIStory!

Boze narodzenie to czas, kiedy chrzescijanie na calym swiecie swietuja narodziny Jezusa.
'Jezus jest celem sezonu, to historia/jego opowiesc'

Konto usunięte
Konto usunięte: There are 17 days until Christmas! Every year in December we celebrate the birthday of Jesus Christ. That is why we call this time of year 'Christmas' - we celebrate the 'Mass', or church service, for Christ.

Zostalo 17 dni do Swiat!
Kazdego roku w grudniu swietujemy narodziny Jezusa Chrystusa. To dlatego nazywamy je po angielsku Christmas (Christ - bo na czesc Chrystusa, mas - po ang Mass to msza - czyli msza na czesc Chrystusa).

Konto usunięte
Konto usunięte: The word Christmas (or Christ's Mass) comes from the Old English name Cristes Maesse - Christ's Mass - and is the celebration of the birth of Jesus. The first recorded observance occurred in Rome in AD360, but it wasn't until AD440 that the Christian Church fixed a celebration date of December 25.

Slowo Christmas (albo Christ's Mass) pochodzi z jezyka staroangielskiego od slowa Cristes Maesse - Msza na czesc Chrystusa - i oznacza swietowanie narodzin Jezusa. Pierwsze obchodzenie ich zanotowano w Rzymie, w 360 roku panskim (AD to skrot od Anno Domine), ale dopiero w 440 roku kosciol chrzescijanski ustalil date swiat na 25 grudnia.

Konto usunięte
Konto usunięte: Christmas is a truly magical season, bringing families and friends together to share the much loved customs and traditions which have been around for centuries. Most people are on holiday in England and stay at home with their family on Christmas day.

Boze narodzenie to naprawde magiczny sezon, ktory przynosi nam rodziny i przyjaciol razem, aby dzielic najbardziej uwelbiane obrzedy i tradycje, ktore byly swiatowane od wiekow. Wiekszosc ludzi w Angli ma urlop/wolne i zostaja w domach ze swoimi rodzinami w dniu swiat.

Konto usunięte
Konto usunięte: copyright of projectbritain.com

Prawa autorskie naleza do projectbritain.com

Konto usunięte
Konto usunięte: Did you know? The abbreviation for Christmas to Xmas is derived from the Greek alphabet. X is the letter Chi, which is the first letter of Christ's name in the Greek alphabet.

Czy wiedziales?
Skracanie slowa Christmas do Xmas pochodzi z alfabetu greckiego. X to litera Chi, ktora jest pierwsza litera imienia Jezusa w greckim alfabecie.

Konto usunięte
Konto usunięte: lights

swiatla

Konto usunięte
Konto usunięte: Please note: We have mainly written about England, as that is the country within the UK where our students live. We would be very happy for schools and visitors to send us information we can add to our website on Wales and Scotland. Christmas in England

Adnotacja: Glownie piszemy o Angli, poniewaz to kraj w UK, w ktorym mieszkaja nasi uczniowie/studenci. Bylibysmy bardzo szczesliwi, gdyby szkoly i wizytorzy z Walii i Szkocji mogli nam przeslac informacje, ktore moglibysmy dodac na naszej stronie.

Konto usunięte
Konto usunięte: Christmas in England Christmas is celebrated on the 25th of December in England, with a Christmas dinner for the whole family.

Boze narodzenie w Anglii.
Swieta sa obchodzone 25 grudnia w Angli ze swiateczna kolacja dla calej rodziny.

Konto usunięte
Konto usunięte: During the weeks before Christmas Day, we send cards, watch nativity plays and go to carol services. We also decorate our homes and churches with green leaves, paper decorations and colourful electric lights.

W tygodniach przed swietami wysylamy kartki swiateczne, ogradamy gry narodowe i chodzimy spiewac koledy (wiem, nie ma tam slowa spiewac, ale tak lepiej brzmi :P). Dekorujemy takze nasze domy i koscioly zielonymi liscmi, papierowymi dekoracjami i kolorowymi elektrycznymi swiatelkami.

Konto usunięte
Konto usunięte: Many of our Christmas customs began long before Jesus was born. They came from earlier festivals which had nothing to do with the Christian church. Long time ago people had mid-winter festivals when the days were shortest and the sunlight weakest. They believed that their ceremonies would give the sun back its power.

Wiele z naszych obrzedow swiatecznych pochodzi sprzed narodzin Chrystusa. Pochadza z wczesniejszych festiwali, ktore nie maja rzadnego zwiazku z kosciolem katolickim. Dawno temu ludzie obchodzili w srodku zimy uroczystosci, kiedy dni byly najkrotsze i swiatlo sloneczne najslabsze. Wierzyli oni, ze ich ceremonie pomagaja sloncu odzyskac moc.

Konto usunięte
Konto usunięte: The Romans, for example, held the festival of Saturnalia around 25 December. They decorated their homes with evergreens to remind them of Saturn, their harvest god, to return the following spring.

Rzymianie, na przyklad, obchodzili swieta nazywane Saturnalia w okolicach 25 grudnia. Dekorowali swe domy zielenia, aby przypominac o sobie Saturnowi, ich bogowi plonow, by wrocil na wiosne.

Konto usunięte
Konto usunięte: Some of these customs and traditions were adopted by early Christians as part of their celebrations of Jesus' birthday.

niektore z tych obrzedow i tradycji zostaly zapozyczone przez wczesnych chrystian jako czesc ich obchodow narodzin Jezusa.

Konto usunięte
Konto usunięte: In Victorian times some new ideas such as Father Christmas, Christmas cards and crackers were added to the celebrations.

W czasach wiktorianskich pare nowych pomyslow, jak Ojciec Swiat (Swiety Mikolaj), kartki swiateczne i krakersy byly dodane do obchodow swiat.

Tak. Nudzilo mi sie.
Dyskusja na ten temat została zakończona lub też od 30 dni nikt nie brał udziału w dyskusji w tym wątku.