violet166
violet166
  29 listopada 2008 (pierwszy post)

temat listu: Kolega /koleżanka z Anglii przyjeżdża do ciebie na świeta i chciałaby przywieść prezenty pod choinke dla twojej rodziny.
1.wyraź radość, napisz że odbierzesz ją z dworca.
2. opisz co lubia twoi rodzice i zaproponuj jakie prezenty będą odpowiednie.
3.poinformuj że zaczęłaś planowac okres po swiętach i opiszesz krótko te plany.
4.przypomnisz jakie ubranie spakować i wyrazisz nadzieję na szybkie spotaknie.

Hi, Tom!

Sorry, that i didn't wrote earlier but i didn't have free time. I had to learn to exam.

I' m so glad that you will come to me. l'll take back from station. Ok? If you will buy presents for my family I'll take you some advice which gifts you should buy. My mum really likes bake cake an she search new recipes or create new. So, i think you'll buy her cookbook. My father likes read books. It's not matter which book is it. I consider that the best gift for my father will be book.
Christmas isn't begin yet but i start plan time after Xmas. I thought that go to Zakopane for skiing and skateboarding. And later spend New Year's Eve there.
Oh, don't forget take some warm clothes like jacket, cap, scarf and gloves. In Poland is very cold. I wait for you with impatience.

I believe that your travel is good and nothing wrong don't matter.

Best wishes
XYZ

prosiłabym o poprawę moich błędów, i jakies wskażowki czy trzeba cos jeszcze dopisać etc.

xXxblondixXxxx
xXxblondixXxxx
  29 listopada 2008
Konto usunięte
Konto usunięte: temat listu: Kolega /koleżanka z Anglii przyjeżdża do ciebie na świeta i chciałaby przywieść prezenty pod choinke dla twojej rodziny. 1.wyraź radość, napisz że odbierzesz ją z dworca. 2. opisz co lubia twoi rodzice i zaproponuj jakie prezenty będą odpowiednie. 3.poinformuj że zaczęłaś planowac okres po swiętach i opiszesz krótko te plany. 4.przypomnisz jakie ubranie spakować i wyrazisz nadzieję na szybkie spotaknie.

mam to samo tylko z niemca^^
honey
honey
  29 listopada 2008
Konto usunięte
Konto usunięte: I' m so glad that you will come to me. l'll take back from station

Hm... : I'm glad you are coming to me. I'll take you back from the station.
tak mi się wydaje bedzie lepiej.
honey
honey
  29 listopada 2008
Konto usunięte
Konto usunięte: If you will buy presents for my family I'll take you some advice which gifts you should buy.

If you are going to buy some presents for my fafmily I can give you some advices covering what the like etc.
XxI3aB3yb33xX
XxI3aB3yb33xX
  29 listopada 2008
honey
honey: violet166: If you will buy presents for my family I'll take you some advice which gifts you should buy. If you are going to buy some presents for my fafmily I can give you some advices covering what the like etc.

:nie:

If you are going to buy presents for my family I can give you an advice on what gifts you should buy.
Paulinessa16
Paulinessa16
  30 listopada 2008
Konto usunięte
Konto usunięte: Sorry, that i didn't wrote earlier but i didn't have free time..

Sorry that I haven't written but I haven't had any time.
1819Ewelina1819
1819Ewelina1819
  30 listopada 2008

Hi, Tom!

Sorry that I wrote earlier but did not did not have the free time.Teaching to the test.
I am happy that you are coming to me.You take over the station.Ok?If you bought gifts for my family I will give you some tips.My mom likes to bake cakes, constantly searches for new recipes, or create your own.I think that the best gift would be a cookbook.While my dad likes to read books for him, so buy a book.Christmas has not yet started but need to think about plans.I thought to go to Zakopane ski and snowboard there and then spend New Year's Eve.Do not forget your warm clothes such as gloves, jacket, hat.In Poland, is very cold.I am waiting for you looks.

Best wishes

Dyskusja na ten temat została zakończona lub też od 30 dni nikt nie brał udziału w dyskusji w tym wątku.