Shifty
Shifty
  4 listopada 2008 (pierwszy post)
Czy ktoś kto dobrze operuje jeżykiem angielskim mógłby mi sprawdzić tą pracę, jeśli chodzi o gramatyczne sformułowania zdań ? :woot:
Byłabym wdzięczna ;*

Dear Monica,

How are you ?
Sorry I haven't written for a while, but I've just got back from a weeks holiday in Praga. We stayed in one of the city's best hotels on the Plaza de Mayo. Maybe you heart about it ?
Praga is an amazing place. There, I become acquainted. For the first time we met on the hotely hall. He sit on the sofa and browsed tourist guide along city. We talked a longer time. The prove that Pavel lives in the Krakow.
He is very gorgeous and handsome. He looks a boy before his early twenties.
He's very sociable and creative. He has a big imagination and has very a lot of crazy ideas.
Several days later, Pavel ask me, whether we meeting after returning on the country. I am agree.
I think, that's be a cool acquaintance and we are fall in love each other.
And you, what a think about it ?
Well, that's is all my news. Hope you are OK. See you soon.
Love,
XYZ
DYNAMI3
Reputacja: 0 | BluzgometrTM: 2
DYNAMI3
  4 listopada 2008

How are you ?
Sorry I haven't written for a while, but I just got back from a week long holiday in Prague. We stayed in one of the city's best hotels, at the Plaza de Mayo. Have you heard about this one?
Prague is an amazing place. I have met a wonderful guy there. The first time we met was in the hallway of the hotel. He was sitting on the sofa and browsing tourist guide to the city. We talked for a while and found out that Pavel lives in Cracow. He is very cute and handsome. He looks like a boy before his early twenties. He's very sociable and creative, and his imagination is astonishingly vivid.
A couple days after we first met, Pavel asked me if I would like to meet up with him after we both go back to Poland. I think that he would make a wonderful friend, and honestly... I think I fell in love with him.

And you, what do you think about it? Well, that's it from me. Hope you're all right. See you soon.

Love,

XYZ

fenacious
fenacious
  4 listopada 2008
Shifty
Shifty: Sorry I haven't written for a while,

wg mnie powinno być I haven't written to you for a while

Shifty
Shifty: Pavel

jeżeli chodzi o Pawła, to Paul.
Shifty
Shifty
  4 listopada 2008
Konto usunięte
Konto usunięte:

dzięki, lepiej to ubrałeś w słowa ;]

Konto usunięte
Konto usunięte: jeżeli chodzi o Pawła, to Paul.

o właśnie dzięki ;*
ostatnio strasznie miesza mi się angielski z niemieckim :and:
DYNAMI3
DYNAMI3
  4 listopada 2008
Konto usunięte
Konto usunięte: wg mnie powinno być I haven't written to you for a while

ale po co?

informacja "to you" jest kompletnie zbędna.

por. http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=%22sorry+i+haven%27t+written+for%22&btnG=Search&meta=

angielski jest wygodny o tyle, że można jak najbardziej wyrzucić z treści tego typu spulchniacze, wszystko wynika z kontekstu i jest jak najbardziej zrozumiałe. w polskich szkołach jest niestety tendencja do hiperpoprawności, która skutkuje w tym, że większość ludzi która angielski zna TYLKO ze szkoły, operuje masą okropnych polonizmów, na płaszczyźnie składniowej również. ŻADEN język, w tym i angielski, nie ma przełożenia 1:1 na inny. tutaj warto pamiętać, że "sorry I haven't written to you for..." jest poprawne od strony gramatycznej, ale brzmi sztucznie i nienaturalnie i nikt tak nie mówi -

por. http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=%22sorry+i+haven%27t+written+to+you+for%22&btnG=Search&meta=

:tak:
Paulinessa16
Paulinessa16
  4 listopada 2008
Shifty
Shifty: Hope you are OK.

I hope you are OK.

Shifty
Shifty: And you, what a think about it ?

And what do you think about it?

Shifty
Shifty: and has very a lot of crazy ideas.

Anh he has got a lot of crazy ideas.

Juz dalej mi sie nie chce.
DYNAMI3
DYNAMI3
  4 listopada 2008
Konto usunięte
Konto usunięte: I hope you are OK.

e, niekoniecznie. znaczy teoretycznie tak jest poprawnie od strony gramatycznej, ale można wywalić zaimek osobowy w przypadku wypowiedzi nieformalnej (pisemnej też), a ten list ewidentnie jest informal, więc nie trzeba tego "I" na siłę wciskać :tak:
xKari277
xKari277
  5 listopada 2008
Dear Monica,

How are you ?
Sorry I haven't written for a while, but I've just got back from a weeks holiday in Praga. We stayed in one of the city's best hotels on the Plaza de Mayo. Maybe you heart about it ?
Praga is an amazing place. There, I become acquainted. For the first time we met on the hotely hall. He sit on the sofa and browsed tourist guide along city. We talked a longer time. The prove that Pavel lives in the Krakow.
He is very gorgeous and handsome. He looks a boy before his early twenties.
He's very sociable and creative. He has a big imagination and has very a lot of crazy ideas.
Several days later, Pavel ask me, whether we meeting after returning on the country. I am agree.
I think, that's be a cool acquaintance and we are fall in love each other.
And you, what a think about it ?
Well, that's is all my news. Hope you are OK. See you soon.
Love,
XYZ

:calusek: .
DYNAMI3
DYNAMI3
  5 listopada 2008
Konto usunięte
Konto usunięte: Dear Monica, How are you ? Sorry I haven't written for a while, but I've just got back from a weeks holiday in Praga. We stayed in one of the city's best hotels on the Plaza de Mayo. Maybe you heart about it ? Praga is an amazing place. There, I become acquainted. For the first time we met on the hotely hall. He sit on the sofa and browsed tourist guide along city. We talked a longer time. The prove that Pavel lives in the Krakow. He is very gorgeous and handsome. He looks a boy before his early twenties. He's very sociable and creative. He has a big imagination and has very a lot of crazy ideas. Several days later, Pavel ask me, whether we meeting after returning on the country. I am agree. I think, that's be a cool acquaintance and we are fall in love each other. And you, what a think about it ? Well, that's is all my news. Hope you are OK. See you soon. Love, XYZ

ale bzdura

ty w ogóle coś tam poprawiłaś? bo ja tam nadal te same byki widzę

:woot:
Dyskusja na ten temat została zakończona lub też od 30 dni nikt nie brał udziału w dyskusji w tym wątku.