Deadangel87
Reputacja: 0 | BluzgometrTM: 3
Deadangel87
  22 października 2008 (pierwszy post)

Witam:)
Czy znajdzie się tutaj jakaś osoba, która pomoże mi w uzupełnieniu dialogu z angielskiego?:)
To co jest pogrubione to ja napisałam (nie wiem czy dobrze), a tam gdzie są znaki zapytania to nie mam pojęcia co może pasować:( Z góry dziękuje za wszystkie odpowiedzi:)

Hello

Dad! It's me, Kristy.

Are you OK?

I'm fine, but still a bit jet-lagged.

????

It is nine hours ahead. I just can't get used to it. Last night I lay awake all night and then today I nearly fell asleep at work in the middle of a meeting.

How do you stow to work?

It is early days but I think it is going to be really good. It is a big company but everybody's being so kind and helpful. I've been trying to find out how everything works.

????

I've seen I bit. It just seems such a big, busy city. I don't see how I'll ever find my way round it.

????

No, it's nothing like London. It's like nowhere else I've ever been - masses of huge buildings, underground shopping center, lots of taxis and people - so many people - but it's so clean. No litter on the streets or anything.

Where do you live in London? Are you got a flat?

Well, for the time begin I've been given a tiny apartment, but it's in a great part of town.

This apartment is too small for you? Maybe you can change this apartment on something bigger?

That's right. I won't be living here for long. I'll be offered a bigger place as soon as one becomes available, which is good because this one really is tiny, but at least it's near to where I'm working.

Are you satisfied with the carry out from home and taken a job?

Again it's too early to say. I think I really will be enjoying it all soon. I'm sure it's going to be a great experience. It's just that I miss everyone at home so much.

Write to me that everything is fine.

I will. I promise. And you email me back with all your news. I just love getting news from home. Give everyone my love. Bye.

Bye

agoosiaaa
agoosiaaa
  22 października 2008
Deadangel87
Deadangel87: Hello? Dad! It's me, Kristy. Are you OK? I'm fine, but still a bit jet-lagged. ???? It is nine hours ahead. I just can't get used to it. Last night I lay awake all night and then today I nearly fell asleep at work in the middle of a meeting. How do you stow to work? It is early days but I think it is going to be really good. It is a big company but everybody's being so kind and helpful. I've been trying to find out how everything works. ???? I've seen I bit. It just seems such a big, busy city. I don't see how I'll ever find my way round it. ???? No, it's nothing like London. It's like nowhere else I've ever been - masses of huge buildings, underground shopping center, lots of taxis and people - so many people - but it's so clean. No litter on the streets or anything. Where do you live in London? Are you got a flat? Well, for the time begin I've been given a tiny apartment, but it's in a great part of town. This apartment is too small for you? Maybe you can change this apartment on something bigger? That's right. I won't be living here for long. I'll be offered a bigger place as soon as one becomes available, which is good because this one really is tiny, but at least it's near to where I'm working. Are you satisfied with the carry out from home and taken a job? Again it's too early to say. I think I really will be enjoying it all soon. I'm sure it's going to be a great experience. It's just that I miss everyone at home so much. Write to me that everything is fine. I will. I promise. And you email me back with all your news. I just love getting news from home. Give everyone my love. Bye. Bye

Ja bym to osobiscie napisala tak:

Yes?

Dad! It's me, Kristy.

Oh, hi Kristy, how are you?

I'm fine, but still a bit jet-lagged.

What is the time at yours now?

It is nine hours ahead. I just can't get used to it. Last night I lay awake all night and then today I nearly fell asleep at work in the middle of a meeting.

How's your work going on?

It is early days but I think it is going to be really good. It is a big company but everybody's being so kind and helpful. I've been trying to find out how everything works.

So how you like the city? Have you seen anything interesting?

I've seen I bit. It just seems such a big, busy city. I don't see how I'll ever find my way round it.

Is it similiar to London?

No, it's nothing like London. It's like nowhere else I've ever been - masses of huge buildings, underground shopping center, lots of taxis and people - so many people - but it's so clean. No litter on the streets or anything.

Where are you staying? Hotel or apartment?

Well, for the time begin I've been given a tiny apartment, but it's in a great part of town.

So you soon will get a bigger apartment?

That's right. I won't be living here for long. I'll be offered a bigger place as soon as one becomes available, which is good because this one really is tiny, but at least it's near to where I'm working.

So do you think that you've made the right decision?

Again it's too early to say. I think I really will be enjoying it all soon. I'm sure it's going to be a great experience. It's just that I miss everyone at home so much.

And everyone here missing you too. Write to me as soon, as it will be possible.

I will. I promise. And you email me back with all your news. I just love getting news from home. Give everyone my love. Bye.

Dont worry, I will. Bye !

(Mam nadzieje, ze sie nigdzie nie pomylilam) :mrgreen:
Deadangel87
Reputacja: 0 | BluzgometrTM: 3
Deadangel87
  23 października 2008

Dzięki za pomoc:) :piwo:
Temat do zamknięcia:)

Dyskusja na ten temat została zakończona lub też od 30 dni nikt nie brał udziału w dyskusji w tym wątku.