massacre
Reputacja: -55 | BluzgometrTM: 26
massacre
  6 października 2010 (pierwszy post)

moze znane, moze nie, ale lubie je :)
nie chce tlumaczyc, bo straca na wartosci ;)

The newlyweds are in their honeymoon room and the groom decides to let the bride know where she stands right from the start of the marriage.

He proceeds to take off his trousers and throw them at her. He says, "Put those on."

The bride replies, "I can't wear your trousers."

He replies, "And don't forget that! I will always wear the pants in the family!"

The bride takes off her knickers and throws them at him with the same request, "Try those on!"

He replies,"I can't get into your knickers!"

"And you never bloody will if you don't change your attitude."

How are women and tornadoes alike?

They both moan like hell when they come, and take the house when they leave.

There was an elderly man who wanted to make his younger wife pregnant. So, he went to the doctor to have a sperm count done. The doctor told him to take a specimen cup home, fill it, and bring it back the next day. The elderly man came back the next day and the specimen cup was empty and the lid was on it. Doctor: What was the problem? Elderly man: Well, you I tried with my right hand...nothing. So, I tried with my left hand...nothing. My wife tried with her right hand...nothing. Her left hand...nothing. Her mouth...nothing. Then my wife's friend tried. Right hand, left hand, mouth....still nothing. Doctor: Wait a minute. You mean your wife's friend too?! Elderly man: Yeah, and we still couldn't get the lid off of the specimen cup.

A guy walks into a sperm donor bank wearing a ski mask and holding a gun. He goes up to the nurse and demands her to open the sperm bank vault. She says "But sir, its just a sperm bank!", "I don't care, open it now!!!" he replies. So she opens the door to the vault and inside are all the sperm samples. The guy says "Take one of those sperm samples and drink it!", she looks at him "BUT, they are sperm samples???" , "DO IT!". So the nurse sucks it back. "That one there, drink that one as well.", so the nurse drinks that one as well. Finally after 4 samples the man takes off his ski mask and says, "See honey - its not that hard."

This couple were in bed getting busy when the girl places the guys hand onto her pussy. "Put your finger in me..." she asks him. So he does without hesitation, as she starts moaning. "Put two fingers in...", she says. So in goes another one. She's really starting to get worked up when she says, "Put your whole hand in!". The guy's like, "Ok!". So he has his entire hand in, when she says moaning aloud "Put both your hands inside of me!!!". So the guy puts both of his hands in! "Now clap your hands..." commands the girl. "I can't", says the guy. The girl looks at him and says "See, I told you I had a tight pussy!".

A man and a woman started to have sex in the middle of a dark forest. After about 15 minutes of it, the man finally gets up and says, "Damn, I wish I had a flashlight!". The woman says, "Me too, you've been eating grass for the past ten minutes!"

A blind man interviews for a job as a quality controller at the local wood mill. The manager calls the blind man into his office and asks him how he expected to do this job since he was blind. The blind man replied he would do it by smell. The manager decides to test him and places a piece of wood in front of him. The manager asks, "What is it without touching it?" The blind man replies, "That�s a good piece of fir." "Correct,� says the manager, �now try this one." "That�s a bad piece of willow," says the blind man. "Correct," answers the manager.

With that, the manager decides to play a trick on the blind man. He get his secretary to lift up her dress and put her crotch in the blind mans face. "I'm confused,� says the blind man, �Can you turn it around?" The secretary turns around and puts her ass in his face. The blind man says, "Oh, you�re trying to fool me! But I know exactly what kind of wood that is. It�s the shit house door off a tuna boat!"

"We know through painful experience that freedom is never voluntarily given by the oppressor; it must be demanded by the oppressed." MLK, Letter from the Birmingham Jail

massacre
massacre
  6 października 2010
massacre
massacre: A guy walks into a sperm donor bank wearing a ski mask and holding a gun. He goes up to the nurse and demands her to open the sperm bank vault. She says "But sir, its just a sperm bank!", "I don't care, open it now!!!" he replies. So she opens the door to the vault and inside are all the sperm samples. The guy says "Take one of those sperm samples and drink it!", she looks at him "BUT, they are sperm samples???" , "DO IT!". So the nurse sucks it back. "That one there, drink that one as well.", so the nurse drinks that one as well. Finally after 4 samples the man takes off his ski mask and says, "See honey - its not that hard."

ten uwielbiam :lol:

"We know through painful experience that freedom is never voluntarily given by the oppressor; it must be demanded by the oppressed." MLK, Letter from the Birmingham Jail

Patrishia
Patrishia
  6 października 2010

Gówno prawda, nie straciłyby sensu :fakju:
Kilka znałam, ale jest ok :)

nieznam
Reputacja: 0 | BluzgometrTM: 24
nieznam
  6 października 2010
Nie każdy włada innym językiem niż język polski.
Na przyszłość tłumacz dowcipy, które dodajesz.

Btw niektóre spoko, aczkolwiek znane :jezyk:

:nutki: Wskocz do sedesu, zanurz się po szyję, wszyscyście pomarli, ja jedyny żyję :nutki:
Banofilia - zboczenie przejawiające się rozkoszą u FP/PF podczas banowania użytkowników forum
massacre
massacre
  6 października 2010
Patrishia
Patrishia: Gówno prawda, nie straciłyby sensu

no dobra, nie chcialo mi sie :mrgreen:

nieznam
nieznam: Nie każdy włada innym językiem niż język polski.

rzeklabym ze nie kazdy wlada jezykiem polskim

nieznam
nieznam: Na przyszłość tłumacz dowcipy, które dodajesz.

widzialam wiele tematow na humorze, w ktorym byly angielskie teksty. zyjemy w XXI wieku, jezyk angielski jest w szkolach obowiazkowy. Te dowcipy moga rownie dobrze posluzyc jako material edukacyjny - ci co nie znaja, moga zajrzec do slownikow - mysle ze to pozyteczna sprawa.

Poza tym regulamin nie reguluje obowiazkowosci jezyka polskiego - co oczywiscie nie umozliwia mi wpisywania tekstow w lacinie

nieznam
nieznam
  6 października 2010
massacre
massacre: regulamin nie reguluje obowiazkowosci jezyka polskiego - co oczywiscie nie umozliwia mi wpisywania tekstow w lacinie

Ok, ale jest napisane:
Postaraj się - w miarę swoich możliwości - przetłumaczyć treść...
:nutki: Wskocz do sedesu, zanurz się po szyję, wszyscyście pomarli, ja jedyny żyję :nutki:
Banofilia - zboczenie przejawiające się rozkoszą u FP/PF podczas banowania użytkowników forum
Najwspanialszyy
Najwspanialszyy
  6 października 2010
massacre
massacre: widzialam wiele tematow na humorze, w ktorym byly angielskie teksty. zyjemy w XXI wieku, jezyk angielski jest w szkolach obowiazkowy. Te dowcipy moga rownie dobrze posluzyc jako material edukacyjny - ci co nie znaja, moga zajrzec do slownikow - mysle ze to pozyteczna sprawa.

germanista pozdrawia ;| !
NuTiiiiii
Reputacja: -1080 | BluzgometrTM: 51
NuTiiiiii
  6 października 2010

A mnie się nie chce bo jestem zrypany po pracy :ziober2:

Ballantines rzeźbi to wspaniałe ciało :ziober2:
Oglądanie meczów to nie tylko rozrywka, ale wręcz terapia. Futbol pozwala oswoić i uwolnić emocje - agresję, frustrację i smutek :pilka:

massacre
massacre
  7 października 2010
nieznam
nieznam: Postaraj się - w miarę swoich możliwości - przetłumaczyć treść...

no a ja nie mam takich mozliwosci - dziekuje

natalis11
natalis11
  7 października 2010
massacre
massacre: no a ja nie mam takich mozliwosci - dziekuje

to nie dodawaj takich kawałów - dziękuję
nieznam
nieznam
  7 października 2010
massacre
massacre: no a ja nie mam takich mozliwosci - dziekuje

W takim razie tematy tego typu mogą być zamykane - dziękuję.
SladKrwi
SladKrwi
  7 października 2010

ekhem

Konto usunięte
Konto usunięte: 10. Postaraj się - w miarę swoich możliwości - przetłumaczyć treść obrazka/komiksu, który jest w obcym języku. Nie każdy włada innym językiem niż język polski.

dzieki. Uprzedzam autorke o tym że powinna sie dostosowac ;]
massacre
massacre
  7 października 2010
Konto usunięte
Konto usunięte: to nie dodawaj takich kawałów - dziękuję

nieznam
nieznam: W takim razie tematy tego typu mogą być zamykane - dziękuję.

poszukajcie w slowniku slowo "postarac sie". jak juz przeczytacie jego znaczenie, to dowiecie sie moi mili, ze nie ma wydzwieku pejoratywnego, rowniez nie oznacza robienia czegos efektywnie tylko zmierzenie ku temu. braku zamierzenia nie macie prawa mi zarzucac, wiec nie macie podstaw by twierdzic, ze sie nie staralam.

robicie wielkie halo, ktorego spodziewalabym sie tylko po ludziach prostych i edukacyjnie cofnietych do hau du ju du :nie:

super, ze forum humor ma tylu straznikow prawa i zgodnosci z regulaminem. jednak czytajcie ow regulamin ze zrozumieniem :)

pozdrawiam

8 października 2010

Najbardziej oburzyli się Ci, którzy gówno zrozumieli.

massacre
massacre
  8 października 2010
368212:
Najbardziej oburzyli się Ci, którzy gówno zrozumieli.

:crylol:

Dyskusja na ten temat została zakończona lub też od 30 dni nikt nie brał udziału w dyskusji w tym wątku.