khalili
Reputacja: -1 | BluzgometrTM: 0
khalili
  2 września 2017 (pierwszy post)

i'm frm algeria and when i talk with anyone frm polish they speak just with his or her language native !!
thank you

turris
turris
  4 września 2017

Get lost

khalili
Reputacja: -1 | BluzgometrTM: 0
khalili
  4 września 2017
Konto usunięte
Konto usunięte: kamin: khalili: they speak just with his or her language native !! this is a Catholic country. Do not expect English speaking girls or nice, understanding people of any kind. Welcome to (W)olandNie bądź taki mądry pajacu. Klęknij przed nim na kolanka kmiocie i pochyl głowę. A tak na marginesie.. Typ mieszka w Polsce TO NIECH SIĘ POLSKIEGO UCZY, a nie wyrzuty Polakom robi z tego powodu, że po Polsku rozmawiają.

thank you kamin ur good mn
xxxczarny : ur very very bad and rasist why all poland working in germany and we never say something bad to them ! always we cominucate with them very well ....
xxxCZARNY
xxxCZARNY
  4 września 2017
khalili
khalili: xxxczarny : ur very very bad and rasist

Jestem rasistą wymagając od ciebie nauki języka Polskiego?! I mówiąc ci, żebyś spieprzał na drzewo ze swoimi zarzutami?
Błagam cię....

A tak na marginesie:
A od kiedy semici są innej rasy niż biała?
Jeśli chciałbyś mi ubliżyć to mógłbyś powiedzieć, że jestem antysemitą (co nie jest prawdąf), więc BŁAGAM CIĘ, ZAMILCZ NA MÓJ TEMAT, bo g***o wiesz a trzeszczysz.
Yourlover
wpis jest ukryty
BekaZciebieModzie
BekaZciebieModzie
  28 września 2017
khalili
khalili: go to spain and moan that they speak spanish, prick.

Surely everyone in algieria speaks english...are you retarded or just idiot...choose one.
bezfotek
bezfotek
  28 września 2017
khalili
khalili: talk with anyone

Just try better... Many people in Poland speak english. Older people speak russian or german. Some use only Polish language.
Thats the same in all other countries... If you will go to germany then you will easyly find people who don't speak any other language then german. Why? Who knows... Why not? Does everyone in your country speak english?
Some people learn english but they just don't use this language in there live so they may not be able to talk to you. I was learning german and I understand much but I'm not albe to speak this language. Today we have guests from germany in my company so I spoke to them in english and then they understand a bit. Most informations was translated by other guests who speak german. If you realy want to talk to anyone then language is not a barier.
BabaxJaga
Reputacja: -2128 | BluzgometrTM: 15
BabaxJaga
  1 października 2017
Konto usunięte
Konto usunięte: AJ spik englisz wery łej więc dont mi tu tok że jest difrent kape wu !

juz się tak nie chwal Gradziu ja, oprócz angielskiego znam jeszcze francuski

Żorż żresz żur?
Jak jes, tu dej.

moja ewangelia
WCZORAJ już utracone, DZISIAJ jest w rękach naszych, a JUTRO? nie dajmy się choć JUTREM straszyć
moja wiara https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLgacbYRQ_I
mój dekalog https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITsL91vlIcM

PawelZielinski1994
PawelZielinski1994
  14 października 2017
khalili
khalili: i'm frm algeria and when i talk with anyone frm polish they speak just with his or her language native !! thank you

Your english is not good too.
ChceCieZaliczyc
wpis jest ukryty
Dyskusja na ten temat została zakończona lub też od 30 dni nikt nie brał udziału w dyskusji w tym wątku.