ImSoLucky2
ImSoLucky2
  10 stycznia 2009 (pierwszy post)

prosze o przetlumaczenie:
kiedy wyszłam z supermarketu zaraz obok zobaczyłam grupkę chłopców ,którzy robili sztuczny tłok i podejrzliwie się patrzyli na dwie starsze kobiety . Gdy kobiety udały się w stronę przystanka grupa chłopców rozdzieliła się. po 10minutach usłyszałam krzyk "ratunku złodziej" . szybko udałam się w stronę skąd dochodziły krzyki. Podbiegłam ,pomogłam starszej kobiecie wstać ,złodzieje uciekli ,ale nie udało im się ,złapała ich policja podczas gdy przebiegali przez przejście. Na szczęście wszystko dobrze się skończyło ,kobieta dostała torebkę ,którą jej wyrwali chłopcy .

when I went to the supermarket next door saw a group of boys who made artificial congestion and looked askance at the two older women. When the woman went to visit a group of boys przystanka split up. 10minutach after I heard the cry of "help the thief." quickly went to the site where dochodziły screams. Ran, has helped the older woman to get up, the thieves fled, but they have failed to, złapała the police while the transition takes place. Fortunately, everything,

prosze o poprawienie ;)

i33iiiiiiiee
i33iiiiiiiee
  10 stycznia 2009
Konto usunięte
Konto usunięte: when I went to the supermarket next door saw a group of boys who made artificial congestion and looked askance at the two older women.

When I went out from the supermarket, next door I saw a group of boys that made an artificial congestion and looked very askew at two older women.

Konto usunięte
Konto usunięte: When the woman went to visit a group of boys przystanka split up.

When the women went up the bus stop ,the group of boys split up.

Konto usunięte
Konto usunięte: 10minutach after I heard the cry of "help the thief." quickly went to the site where dochodziły screams.

After 10 minutes I heard a shout of ' thieve! help! '. I went up to the site where the yells were coming from very quickly.

Konto usunięte
Konto usunięte: Ran, has helped the older woman to get up, the thieves fled, but they have failed to, złapała the police while the transition takes place.

I ran up and helped the older wonan to get up, thieves ran away but they got cought by the police while they were crossing the road.

Konto usunięte
Konto usunięte: Na szczęście wszystko dobrze się skończyło ,kobieta dostała torebkę ,którą jej wyrwali chłopcy .

Fortunately everything ended well, the woman got the bag that boys took off her back.
krrruczek
krrruczek
  10 stycznia 2009

dziękuje;**

TomiBoy84
Reputacja: 0 | BluzgometrTM: 0
TomiBoy84
  10 stycznia 2009

Tak będzie poprawniej bo była kilka błędów:)

When I went out from the supermarket I noticed a group of boys next to it, who made artificial congestion and were suspiciously looking at two older women. When the women went up to the bus stop the boys split up. After about 10 minutes I heard some screaming "A thief! Help!" I quickly went towards the place where the yells were coming from. When I ran up there I helped the older woman to get up. Unfortunately, the thieves ran away, but they did not manage to evade safely. They were caught by the police while crossing the road. So luckily, everything ended well, because the woman got back the bag which the boys had stolen.

i33iiiiiiiee
i33iiiiiiiee
  11 stycznia 2009
TomiBoy84
TomiBoy84: which the boys had stolen.

ewentualnie
that has been stolen by the boys
lub
which the boys have had stolen.
TomiBoy84
Reputacja: 0 | BluzgometrTM: 0
TomiBoy84
  11 stycznia 2009

nie może być czas present perfect bo mowa jest o zdarzeniu przeszłym, a właściwie o zdarzeniu, które miało miejsce wcześniej niż inne zdarzenie w przeszłości. Do tego właśnie służy czas past perfect - to tak wielkim skrócie:)

Dyskusja na ten temat została zakończona lub też od 30 dni nikt nie brał udziału w dyskusji w tym wątku.